Reseting Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxanne

Reaction score
When I was on holiday, i brought my celebrity tamagotchis. They were around my neck and all of a sudden it was showing the time and i had to change the time. When I did it showed birthday and all that stuff when you are reseting it. I didn't press the reset button on the back. It just appeared like that. A few minutes later, it showed up reset and down load. I pressed down load the again about after 2 minutes, it restarted again and again! :( it's not happening anymore but i want to prevent it from happening so what should i do? i don't think replacing the batteries will work please help me!! <_<

Replacing the batteries wil work. It's a common glitch. The FamiTama series (including both Japanese and both English versions) all do this when there's not enough battery power left. I don't know why it doesn't go to the low battery screen.

You need to make sure the battery is correct. (Which is normally a no-brainer for most)

Then you may need to add a little something there to add more pressure. NOTHING METAL. I would recommend taping it inside the battery door with some stronger tape. Not directly duct tape, but just about that. That should help it out, but if it is that is is near low battery, a change will be nessasary. Changing the battery may not always help the situation.

Sometimes a force of something hitting the tamagotchi can reset it. Making the battery come loose inside. I would recommend a case for them if you where them around your neck often. Like those gummy cases they made a while ago or a simple case of felt. (If making one of felt, add a half an inch around the tracing of the tamagotchi for when you attatch them together to have a near perfect fit. Account for the antenna if your has one.)

That's also happened to me, and my sister, and my friend.. and my other friend. My sister and I just put in new batteries- and it worked like new.

This glitch doesn't harm your tamgotchi, it just is a weird one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back