Resetting and batteries dying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbletea

Reaction score
When you reset or when the batteries die on a tamgotchi color do you have to start over? Like do you loose all the items you've accumulated?

Hi bubbletea,

On tamagotchis when you die yes you do lose all your items and points and when you reset your tamagotchi but if you press the reset button you can also choose to select the download button which will make your tamagotchi come back. If you run out of batteries put some new ones in and then to options come up on the screen download or reset choose download if you want the same tamagotchi you before! Hope I helped.

-TamaTalkHelp

^ The download feature works for the tamagotchi color as well? I didn't know if it was included in this version.

Hi bubbletea,On tamagotchis when you die yes you do lose all your items and points and when you reset your tamagotchi but if you press the reset button you can also choose to select the download button which will make your tamagotchi come back. If you run out of batteries put some new ones in and then to options come up on the screen download or reset choose download if you want the same tamagotchi you before! Hope I helped.

-TamaTalkHelp
? i tried that before and it did not work what version is it??? that dont happen on the connection or the p1 or p2 i dont know about the colors though!

bubbletea yes you do lose your items and gotchi it is basically like buying a brand new tama and pulling out the tab!!

^ I just looked through the whole post and didn't see anything on resetting after playing a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back