Restock for cool items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a tama v3 and a tama v2. The thing I want to tell you is that, you can restock your shop lot's of times. Set the time to 6:59 pm and wait for one minute. Your shop will be restocked. If you have a v3, then earn 5800pts before you restock your shop because, maybe you'll get a plane ticket, so you might want to buy it before something new comes in your shop. :) :furawatchi: <_< :lol:

Knew it already, but it also stocks at 3:00pm and midnight. You can do the exact thing for 3:00 as 7:00, and you have to but your tama to bed for the midnight one. Also, your day shifts up one when you do the midnight one. I usually just stick with 3:00 and 7:00.

I have a tama v3 and a tama v2. The thing I want to tell you is that, you can restock your shop lot's of times. Set the time to 6:59 pm and wait for one minute. Your shop will be restocked. If you have a v3, then earn 5800pts before you restock your shop because, maybe you'll get a plane ticket, so you might want to buy it before something new comes in your shop. :ph34r: ^_^ :ph34r: :ph34r:
I alredy knew that but thanx!!!!

im just gonna wait for my shop but thanks anyways! ^_^

I have a tama v3 and a tama v2.  The thing I want to tell you is that, you can restock your shop lot's of times. Set the time to 6:59 pm and wait for one minute. Your shop will be restocked. If you have a v3, then earn 5800pts before you restock your shop because, maybe you'll get a plane ticket, so you might want to buy it before something new comes in your shop. :(   :)   :D   :D
Oh, really? I'll try this when I can. Thanks.

-Blaziken*V3 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back