Returning to Tamagotchi after about 13 years.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arturia

Reaction score
Hi, there.

I recently went to Hot Topic and saw a cute shirt that says "Life was much easier when all I had to take care of a Tamagotchi" and it has a little character with a piece of poop beside it. As a person who had a Tamagotchi for about six months (and never had one survive for more than a few days.. I was 13 or so?) I decided to pick up the shirt.

Ever since then, I've been thinking about getting a Tamagotchi. Today, I did some research and ended up deciding on a iD L. (I'm a busy person, so the more active P would likely be too much for me.) I ended up ordering a Royal Purple Anniversary edition from Amazon for about 70 total. It'll be here around my birthday (perfect!). I also ordered a Mimi Mochi case for it as I saw someone recommend on this forum.

So yeah, going to be doing lots of lurking and reading, and I am quite excited to get my Tamagotchi and hopefully raise it to be older than a week! :p

I'm a video gamer and all around general nerd, so Tamagotchis are right up my alley, anyway. I would just like something small to pass the time on the bus on the way to and from work (besides my phone).

Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you have a great time here!

Trust me, you will have loads of fun with your ID L. It is a special edition called the 15th Anniversary ID L and it was made for celebrating 15 years of Tamagotchi with all different characters made in the years. I envy you as I want one XD. Anyway, have a great time :D :D :D

Thank you for the welcome everyone. I will be eagerly waiting for my Tama to arrive. :)

I think I will enjoy it here! I am glad you guys are friendly to those of all ages. I am getting kind of old. :p

Latest posts

Back