Returning!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sourcasm

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Jade.

I used to have an account on here back in '07, just recently decided to return and see how much has changed.

Tamatalk was a massive part of my childhood (as were tamagotchis) and even as I started to grow out of those digital little friends I still found myself able to hang out on this forum - roleplay, fun stuff, the serious topics - it was just a nice place with nice people and plenty of things to distract you with.

I'm hoping the community hasn't changed that much & would love to settle in again, even if I'm not as interested in tamas as I once used to be!

Hopefully I'll get to know you all a bit better & make some new friends!

Until then I'll see you around the forums. c:

Welcome back! The forums are not as crowded anymore, and I believe the general age and maturity of members are a little bit higher than before. But the forum is still itself - crazy fun people and lots of amusing distractions. :D

Welcome back to the forums! I guess I'm the new friend you're talking about. ;)

Hope you enjoy TT once again! oh and can you add your collection list to your profile I just love reading everything ahhhhhh ok bye :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back