Reunited with my Tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

electreon2005

Reaction score
Today, I found a V3 & V4! Here is how:

My sister was "tidying" (rearranging) her room, so was picking up what was rubbish and what was not. She found my 2 year old Tamagotchi Version 3 I lost ages ago. After inspecting the V3 to see if it is in useable condition, I decided to take a closer look. I went downstairs and got my Dad's screwdriver set. My V5 was still upstairs. I took off the back. It was a seethrough colour, so I looked through it. Everything seemed fine. I took out the battery and had an idea. I went upstairs and unscrewed my V5. I took out the battery from that and went downstairs. I found it hard putting it in, but I heard random beeps. That was until I put it in and looked at the screen. It had what I had been waiting for:

DOWN-

LOAD

RESET

The Tama worked! I selected 'Download' and saw some baby Tamagotchi called Gdawj . It looked like a tiny Mimitchi. I then saw it transform into a child Tama which I didn't know the name of.

Long story short, I remembered I had a broken V2 in my box. I looked in it, and instead I found my old V4! It worked so I put them in my 'Tama Hospital'. I'm really looking foward to getting new batteries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back