Revisiting my childhood

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popgotchi

Reaction score
Nostalgia washed over me so I dug out my old Tamagotchis and got them working again.

The most recent thing I remembered was the Tamatown site with the Music Star City. I spent countless hours on that website but it's quite sad to see that it closed down :(

I'm currently running my v6/Music Star and my Tama-Go. Although I'm hoping that I can get my hands on a Tamagotchi P or iD L in the future! So expensive though...

Other than Tamagotchi, I love Pokemon and Animal Crossing!

Anyways, looking forward to slowly reintegrating myself into the Tamagotchi community and making friends here. Happy to see that the community hasn't faded out :ichigotchi:

Welcome to TT!! Hope you enjoy it round here c:

Also, I really wish TamaTown was still up :c especially as I never got a chance to use the V6 and Tama-go's towns

Hi there!

I miss TamaTown as well. :'(

But the Music Star version is still very near and dear to my heart. Which shell design do you have?

Pokemon and Animal Crossing are also some of my favorites.

BTW, is your avatar Prof. Sycamore in a cat outfit? :p

There is a discussion thread about Animal Crossing over in "Stuff We Play" that you might wanna check out.

Welcome to the forums! ^_^

Sadly, I never got to experience tamatown :angry:

Oh well, at least tamagotchis are still being made. :)

Welcome to TT!! Hope you enjoy it round here c:

Also, I really wish TamaTown was still up :c especially as I never got a chance to use the V6 and Tama-go's towns
Thank you!

I need to keep up with the recent releases of Tamagotchi, haha. Although, I'll probably pass on the Tamagotchi Friends ^^;

Hopefully one day TamaTown will come back one day

Hi there!

I miss TamaTown as well. :'(

But the Music Star version is still very near and dear to my heart. Which shell design do you have?

Pokemon and Animal Crossing are also some of my favorites.

BTW, is your avatar Prof. Sycamore in a cat outfit? :p

There is a discussion thread about Animal Crossing over in "Stuff We Play" that you might wanna check out.
Hello! I have the Pop Star design (blue with a silver mic design to the left of the shell).

And yes, well spotted! as soon as i saw professor sycamore i instantly grew to love him

I'll go check it out, thank you very much c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back