Rhythm Heaven/Paradise/Tengoku Gold

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukie =D

Reaction score
It is probably my favourite game for the DS. :blink:

What are your favourite mini-games on it? Mine are;

Built to Scale

Glee Club

Monchy Monk

DJ School___________________Do you guys like it?

Big Rock Finish

Remix 8

Remix 10

I have quite a lot of favourites. xD Remix 8 is probably my favourite out of all of them because I like the beat, and at first when I played it I was like "WTF!?" But then I got the rhythm and I started to 'feel the fastness' if you know what I mean. 8D

I rented Rhythm Heaven from the video store once. I didn't get very far.. so I only got to the first remix, and that's all. And I'm not aware of the names of the mini-games.

But I loooved Built To Scale. It was probably the funnest mini-game, and the only one that I could actually complete without giving up half way through. And the music's cool. :D

I lost my Rhythm Heaven after I bought my dsi(I had 49 medals! So tragic...) but I still remember my fav stages.

Mine are:

Fan Club 2

Dazzles 2

Rockers 2

Remix 9(I could get a superb without even looking!0_o)

Remix 10

Last edited by a moderator:
Built to scale, that birdy one that's like "Stretch out your neck!" and the love lizards.

I just got the game like 2 days ago, and I've already beat Remix 10. xD I can't remember all the names of my favorite ones, but I liked the Built to Scale 2 and the bird one mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back