Riding on a Dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotchi_Girl_11

Reaction score
;) Enjoy!

Bella is an amazing, Mametchi.

She is amazing, and beautfiul, rich and sweet. Enjoy it! ;) ;)

Bella walked across the plains and plucked a rose right out of the ground. "A glorious day it is." She said happily.

"Bella! Bella come quick!" A voice called to her from inside her house. "Oh my gooodness! What happened!" Bella cried. "I don't know, but i know it was bad." Her brother, Simon answered her, ( who was an Androtchi :D )

Bella saw her picture was thrown on the ground and shattered. "Why would someone want to hurt Bella?" Sarah cried, ( who was a Memetchi ;) )

Sarah held up a note, and it said on it,

Bella, you were a loyal pet, a great friend, a sweet child. But it is true I must leave you. I am sorry, completely. It's to hard to explain...Love,

Your owner.

"My goodness! It's from her owner!" Sarah yelled. Bella held the note, and a crystal tear, fell down onto its red ink.

"Aww....it' all right Bella!" Simon tried to cheer her up. Bella ignored him and walked up the starway to her room.

:p "This can't be happening....it can't be true!" Bella sobbed.

Bella became angry :D :angry: :angry: She fled from her home. Out the window. To find a new home, a new owner....a new life.

-----

look for part 2!

Latest posts

Back