Riding on a dream.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotchi_Girl_11

Reaction score
Please read part 1 first. Thanks!

---------

Bella ran and ran. Away from her once loved home. :angry: She sobbed as her tears splattered along the path way to her new life.

"STOP right there!" A bold and deep voice boomed like a sonic explosion. Bella stopped in her tracks and quickly wiped away her tears.

She took a deeeeeep breath and turned around. Why it was not a threat at all! It was a handsome ( VERRRY handsome ) kuchip[atchie! :D

"He...hello?" Bella asked nervously. "Bella.....what are you doing?" His voice said softly to her. "You know my name?" She asked confused.

"Oh sorry..I forget to introduce myself! My name....is Mark. I work in the feilds." He said. "Oh...Well...of course you know me I guess!" Bella said softly holding back her tears. "Bella....what is wrong? You look like you've been crying?!" He asked. Bella nodded. "Yes actually...my owner left a note...saying she didn't need me any more. I have run away from home." She said quietly. "Oh Bella...i'm so sorry." He put his arm around her. Bella started to cry again. "I' am running away too! No one cares of me. I have no owner either. Hey! We could go together!" He said. "Where you headed to any way bella?" Mark asked her again. "I-....-I don't even know anymore." She said wiping her tears away.

"Come with me! I'm going to the country!" He replied. Bella perked up and smiled. "That...that would be great!" :D Bella smiled. They walked along the path...to a brand new life.

--------

Keep an eye out for part 3!

Latest posts

Back