Riding on a Dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotchi_Girl_11

Reaction score
please read the first 4 parts first! Thanks! Enjoy :lol:

------

The very next morning, Bella awoke and walked outside of the tent. Mark was all ready up. She thought about him more :huh: "Mark, What a young, brave tamagotchi! Willing to risk his own life for ME! Wow...he sure is amazing"

"So bella, did you sleep well?" Mark asked Bella. "Yes i did! It was great!" She smiled and streched.

Mark was her greatest friend now. They were extremely best friends. ;) Bella seemed to like this mark guy.

"Well we'd better set out. The country's only a half mile away now." Mark said. "Yes, we'd better go." Bella aggreed.

( one day later)

They reached the gate way to the country. It was beautiful! The grass WAS really greener on the other side! And the sky was as clear as the glasses Bella would use to drink out of at home. The clouds were light, white, fluffy, and frothy. It was beautfiul. They spotted an empty barn yard. "Come on!" Mark yelled. They raced eachother to the barn yard. My were they tired! This was their new home now. They roasted mallows that night. They sang songs and palyed games together. There relationship had more and more hearts on it each thing they did together.

Mark gave Bella a special present. A golden, sparkling ring. "What's....what's this for?" Bella asked.

Latest posts

Back