Riding on a Dream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotchi_Girl_11

Reaction score
;) :D :eek: :eek: :eek: I REALLY hope u liked that story! :blink:

Riding on a Dream Is very romantic. I feel the way of the Characters when i write, my ideas pour from my fingers and into the key board. This talent of writing stories is something that I don't control, my fingers move their hands very choosingly. I feel as if I have no control of what i'm doing. Well, when Bella appeared, she told me she wanted a mate. So later in the story, I chose one of my favorite characters. A kuchipatchi :eek:

Mark had affection for Bella as well. So at the end of the story, i made them love eachother. What I really want to know is how much you've enjoyed the story. :p

I think this story should get an award....because of the imagination it contains in it's well produced parts.

If a question you want to be answered is "Will there be other series?" OF course their will! My fingers are just itching to conjure up another loaf of creativity on these forums. But what I want to here from you, is how you liked the story! Post everything you want here. Just please relate it to my comments or the story. THANKS!

-Gotchi_Girl_11 :D

I never saw that in the fan fiction...you seem to be flattering yourself though....sorry if I sound mean but yeah...

:wacko: i loved ur story soooo much ...but, i do wonder about that other story that u started right befor riding on a dream someone was in this tamas house it was a mystery i beg of u to stop torturing me and FINISH THAT STORY RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOWW!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back