Right or not?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

julianna91

Reaction score
is the camoflauge tamagotchi the only rare v2? or are there other rare ones also because i have heard that the camoflauge tamagotchi v2 is extremly rare but im not sure if that is true or not. i also was wondering if there is any other rare colors

sorry...i forgot to add this.......i have a yellow tamagotchi with butterflies on it. is that considered rare or is it pretty common?

Finally A Reply!!! lol

Yours is just pretty i think, and the camo is rare, but it cant be that rare cause you can buy it on amazon right now.... There is this zebra print one i can only find one ebay i think that ones rare

Err.. I can bu y camo at toysrus their sold out right now =[ I have to wait until monday! I can't WAIT.There is also a tiger print, and it looks pretty cool.

ooo....thank you soo much for replying!! i have to wait until wed. to get my second one it's coming in the mail it is pink with flowers and i cant wait for it!!! i want to connect my tamas sooo badly!!!!

I have a camoflauge one, it's so cool!!! At the Toys R Us I went to, they have almost every Tamagotchi V2 that was out on the market. Me and my friend who went with me stood there and stared at all of them for like 10 minutes before we started like flipping out over which ones to get. It was hilarious :ichigotchi: !!

:ichigotchi:

The Zebra stripe one is Australia exclusive.

With the Camoflague ones, it's possible that they produced less of them as they thought there'd be more girls playing Tamagotchi than boys, and thus did not produce as much of the boy marketed colour...

I hope I can get a camo. I hate being a boy who likes tamagotchis sometimes... There are alot of girl prints and less boy prints, even though all the girly colours were still there, and the camos plus minis were sold out!

I hope I can get a camo. I hate being a boy who likes tamagotchis sometimes... There are alot of girl prints and less boy prints, even though all the girly colours were still there, and the camos plus minis were sold out!
That's not good news :/ I can understand what you mean by all the girlie prints... The Zebra Stripe print is probably the least girliest in Australia atm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back