Ringotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sock

Reaction score
Ringotchi girls have always reminded me of a French girl...wearing a little French hat, with a cute French accent like Bijou's and using French words a lot. I think they're cute like that, but it's kinda random... Why do they look French to me?!?!

Is this weird?

Am I the only one like this?! :furawatchi:

Please tell me 'cuz I want to know!!!

well...probably. but they do look a bit french
yeah, I thought so too! I have one, and in the series I'm making about my Tams, she has a French accent. lol (her name's Sue!)

Hmmm I never though of the ringotchi of being french! Thats Hilarious! ROFL! But I guess they do have a french ring to them. :gozarutchi: Good point! :gozarutchi:

i dont know......... but i cant believe we are actually talking about this! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Ringotchi girls have always reminded me of a French girl...wearing a little French hat, with a cute French accent like Bijou's and using French words a lot. I think they're cute like that, but it's kinda random... Why do they look French to me?!?!
Is this weird?

Am I the only one like this?! :angry:

Please tell me 'cuz I want to know!!!
LOL! That is true! :angry: I never though of that! :( She/he is so cute!

Sorry :) , But this is on the wrong topic. It should be on "What's on Your mind"

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back