Ringtone only children can hear!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Ow D:

But yeah,Great ringtone for class :p Cept if the Teacher's helper is like, 18.

Ow! My ear! I had my headsets on too and it was loud! I'm a teenager but I heard it loud and clear trust me lol. I didn't hear F though I heard the others though lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg I can't hear it at all!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile my 20 year old bro and my twin bro can hear it, and after while I played it, my ear hurt, even though I couldn't hear it!!!!!

Woah! And I thought my piccolo was loud! That A is like 2 octaves higher than the highest note on a piccolo o.o

No wait... thats 3 occtaves higher than my piccolo o.0

EDIT:

I remember on ce in 8th grade this dude had it on his phone and kept turning it on. It was sooo funny because everyone was like "what the hell is that?" and I knew what it was and I laughed soo hard. xD

I can hear them all except the last one. It's like annoying noise, again, again, then nothing.

You are a dog Or maybe you are a mosquito, you certainly can't be human.

The highest pitched ultrasonic mosquito ringtone that I can hear is 21.1kHz
Owww D;

Most of those hurt my ears pretty bad, but regardless I could hear all but the last one.

Hehe!

I'm going to put it on F and turn it up loud to see what my dog does!

*in progress of doing said...thing*

Hmm there's NO sound on F. My dog didn't do a thing. Lets try C.

*in progress*

xD My dog just barked at the computer! Lets try A and see what she does....

*in progress*

She just perked her ears up. (aww)

You are a liarYou claimed to be able to hear a tone that contained absolutely no sound!
F dosent have a tone X^D

I could hear up to D#

which is good, because I practically destroy my ears listening to music on amp 11 all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back