RIP Mia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HanatchiHannah

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: Mia

Tamagotchi's Age: 6

Date of Birth: January 12, 2006

Date of Passing: January 19, 2006

What Generation? 3

Your Comments: You were only my third tama ever, and my first to die. I lost over 1500p and three generations (a lot to me at the time). Oh Mia, I neglected you for so long and so many times. I desperately wanted you to survive, but I understand why you couldn't fight any longer. You wanted to be free of pain in Tamaheaven rather than suffering on Earth. I'll always remember that. You were sick almost every day of your life, I was treating you so badly, and you just couldn't keep going any longer. So you let go. I'll never forget you my little Mia.

You died almost four years ago. I can still remember your life - and death - like it were yesterday. I have carried that with me for so long. I had to slowly learn to live with it. Now I have shared this memorial with the world, I can genuinely move on, and I will never recall your death again. I won't forget you - as I said before, I never will - but I won't have to keep remembering. I can let you rest in peace now, and let you be free. I can concentrate on my other tamas now, and leave you to sit back in tamaheaven, guarding all the tamas I ever care for. Goodbye, Mia, my angel.

Latest posts

Back