Ripe Strawberry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Strawberry, or Bonnie in RL. I have two Tamagotchi Connections, one purple with bubbles and the other orange. They're both Mametchi, 1st Generation. I got them on the 19th (I had to take a 4 hour drive to get them.) and I love them so much!

I'm currently in the midst of a site I'm creating called Ichigotchi.cjb.net. Kind of a personal site for me and a fansite towards Ichigotchi/Tamagotchi Connection. I just couldn't help but fall head over heels in love with that innocent little face and the strawberry features. Not to mention I love eating strawberries. Who doesn't? :)

I guess I could call myself an artist.... Here's some of my stuff: www.mileswolf591.deviantart.com. I drew my avatar, yeah. I created everything on my site and what not.

Anywho, this place looks like a well run forum, and with (hopefully) people who can actually spell correctly. :lol:

I think I'll be settling in here!

Best,

Strawberry.

Hiya, Strawberry! Welcome to Tamatalk!

Even though I'm not too keen on strawberries, I love Ichigotchis too! They are so cute! And I can't wait to see your website once you are done!

Anyway, if you need any help, just ask. Post or pm one of us guides.

Hey, Strawberry! Welcome to Tamatalk!

LOL, i also love itchigotchis! But i like Young Mimitchi's better...

Indeed, Young Mimitchis are VERY adorable. :lol: But I can't really have input on them because I've never had one. So Ichigotchi got to me first. :)

Welcome to TamaTalk!

Nice artwork btw! Keep us in mind next time you do some Tamagotchi artwork... We are always looking for submissions to the TamaTalk Art Gallery. :)

Welcome to tamatalk. Its always has fun topics to reply to. Have fun.

Naw, I like to be surprised at what I get and what the do. So I kept my knowledge about that to a minimum. I like it much better this way. Now I'm always surprised. :lol: Thanks anywho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back