robotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amadd

Reaction score
to get robotchi dose your tama have to have high training bars.i need to know !!! :wacko:

I only know how to get Robotchi/Androtchi on the V1 - but you can try it on the V2 if you want...

All my Androtchis have had high training bars - but I really don't think that makes a difference in getting them.

I have found that it is more effective if you keep their Happy hearts 3/4 full or 4/4 full - snacks and games - doesn't matter if it gets a toothache either. The important thing is to keep it happy. If you have the V1, then play the Dance game, not the V1 Jump game - and score at least 21 steps.

But don't worry about the Hungry hearts too much. It is not necessary to keep them full - I usually keep them at 2/4 full - and let them empty out completely (makes the Tama beep for attention to be fed) once or twice during its teens.

As for training points try to get the points where you need to Praise (Bad Mood / Crying) but don't worry about missing the TimeOuts when it calls you for no reason.

Always remember to turn out the lights as soon as it goes to sleep - or even better, turn them off if you see it yawning in the evening.

Sorry it's a bit of a long mssg - but you did ask...!

Hope it helps.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back