Robotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Magic_Mushroom

Reaction score
Somewhere out in the abyss...I lost track.
The tama sprang to life! It rocketed around the room, wrecking everything even more than it already was. "Hold on!!!" Shouted Rollo. "What's wrong!?!" Suddenly the tama stopped and stared at Rollo. "YOU ARE FRIEND. YOU ROBOTCHI. KNOW WHERE OTHERS ARE?" The tama said in a mechanicl voice. "No...I'm an...Androtchi. My...name is Rollo." Rollo stuttered. "IT TOO LATE. ANDROTCHI HERE. ROBOTCHI GONE." The tama said. "What? What is... a Robotchi?" asked Rollo, unsure of what was going on. "ROBOTCHI NOT TAMAGOTCHI. ROBOTCHI ROBOT. SCIENTIST BUILT US. BUT WE COULD NOT FEEL. EMOTIONS ARE WHAT WE LACKED. WE NEEDED THEM. WE REALLY, REALLY, NEEDED THEM. THEY MAKE US COMPLETE. BUT SOFTWARE NOT READY YET. WE NEEDED THAT SOFTWARE. WE...DESTROYED. EVERYTHING. WE COULD NOT FEEL, SO IT NOT MATTER TO US WHAT WE DESTROY. ALL THAT MATTER WAS NEW EMOTIONS. SOON WE RUN OUT OF ENERGY. WITHOUT FEELINGS, WE DECLARED DANGEROUS. WE COULD DESTROY WITHOUT WORRY. WE SENT AWAY. I ONLY LEFT. BUT OTHERS NOT GONE! JUST... SHUT DOWN." He then grabbed Rollo by the shoulders. "YOU WERE UPGRADED! YOU HAVE FEELINGS! YOU ANDROID! YOU ANDROTCHI! SOFTWARE MUST EXIST! MUST SAVE OTHERS! MUST UPGRADE! MUST FIND." "Okay! Okay!" Rollo shoved him off. "But to get the software, we must get into Tama Labs. It's not going to be easy..."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Latest posts

Back