Rock Band or Guitar Hero?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGripzBurritos

Reaction score
Today while i was playing Guitar Hero III on my Wii, i thought 'whats better guitar hero or rock band?' Personally i think guitar hero is better and harder!

HARDER IS BETTER!

TGB :)

I think Rock Band is better because you get the whole set. Mic, Drums, Guitar, and you can even get a Bass apparently.

Rock Band.

I have it in PSP.

I've never played Guitar Hero but I already heard of it.

I agree with Tomato-kum. Rockband has not very good graphics and wayyy to many flashing lights so its hard to concentrate on the notes. Guitar on the other hand has better graphics and it has better drums AND it has Ozzy Osbourne songs (8D). Also so what if it has the whole band on RockBand you can buy the whole band for GH too

But most importantly the drums on GH has plastic cymbals (Woot woot). GH gets my vote

Wait, how come everyone is saying guitar hero, but rock band has more votes? :eek:

Whatever, i still love rock band, it has great songs and i think the graphics are great. well, maybe rock band 2 has better graphics? that's what i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back