Rock On

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-crayonscribbles-

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Introduction[/SIZE]

At certain points in raising a Tamagotchi things slow down so much that it usually desirable to have more then one going at once. So first I decided to start up my 5.5, but that isn't really involved enough for me because I like the stats and not having to go to the T.V. to buy stuff. So I decided to start up my music star. It's super easy to take nice crisp pictures of a Music Star, well easier then an Aka, so expect pictures. Anyway without further ado, my Music Star log =D.

[SIZE=14pt]Day 1ish [/SIZE]

Adain stats:

Happiness: ♥♥

Hunger: ♥♥

Wight: 5 lb

Stress: 00

Money: 1000

Tone:0

Rhythm:0

Original:30

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I put the battery in my V6 which is the one with the blue background and the black building all over it. I have other shells but I keep taking them apart to put in versions that have the annoying antennas on them. Anyway after I set the date and time the egg hatch to reveal a little boy. Whom I named Adain, he has a toy UFO and plays the Saxophone. I fed him and won a game of originality, which in my opinion is one of the most fun games. Then I kept catching him right before he pooed so I haven't had to play with him again, and now he's done with his napping. I'm thinking of taking less then perfect care of him so that I may get the characters I'm missing on the site. Which I plan to go on tomorrow, luckily I only have one class tomorrow and that's later in the day. Also It's the last class I have for this week so it's pretty rad. Though that has nothing to do with anything really.

Oh well, I'm just messing around until Adain evolves and goes to sleep. I'll post about that and post pictures tomorrow

TaTa for now.

Latest posts

Back