rockman.EXE stream

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama5556

Reaction score
i love rock(mega)man.EXE stream but its so hard to find T_T . I wish theyed translate it so more people will post episodes on the net. What do you think?

i love rock(mega)man.EXE stream but its so hard to find T_T . I wish theyed translate it so more people will post episodes on the net. What do you think?
Only place you can find it is through Freeze Cracker's forumns. Otherwise, settle for torents. Or stick to Youtube. I am not a fan of the EXE series, since I am more of a Classic and X fan.

Only place you can find it is through Freeze Cracker's forumns. Otherwise, settle for torents. Or stick to Youtube. I am not a fan of the EXE series, since I am more of a Classic and X fan.
i like classic fan to! not so much X

I dislike EXE. Lan is too much of a goober for me. Only good characters were Starman, Brightman and Bubbleman. DOn't get me started on Trill.
i hate lan LOVE starman bubbleman's just wierd and you don't like trill?

i hate lan LOVE starman bubbleman's just wierd and you don't like trill?
Trill is the Wheelie and Danny-boy of the Megaman series. Wheelie and Danny were annoying and useless in G-1 of Transformers.

Trill is useless.

Bubbleman is acculty Funny and Starman is cute.

allright i get the picture. he kind of annoying and bubbleman is funny when he's not trieing to be

and your right about starman HES SO CUTE! X3

allright i get the picture. he kind of annoying and bubbleman is funny when he's not trieing to be
and your right about starman HES SO CUTE! X3
Intrested in a Megaman RP I run? I know my PM is clogged and such, though, but let me know.

My Online PErsona is a Starman.exe type character.

Latest posts

Back