Room?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Oh. My. What? Give me a Jedi helmet! 8D Although. Jedi don't wear helmets so I'm not sure what you're reffering to. x33

I also have really random pictures on my desk. x__x

^ Clone helmet. xD That's so cool. :3

I just remembered that I have a Darth Vader bobblehead in there too! O: I just got that. So it's pretty random. xD

Lol. the most random thing in my room would have to be a picture of a man eating banana's(with faces on them ಠ_ಠ)

I'd have to go with bagpipes. I didn't even know they were in here until yesterday. I thought they were in another room. They haunt me -.-

Second to that, decorative plates with animals on them(My grandma didn't take her stuff down when I moved in). I've never understood the point of having a plate you can't eat off of.

A peice of paper that says "TURN ME" You turn it and guess what?! THERES NOTHING ON IT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA.

Yes. It is the randomest thing in my room right now.

MySparklyDragonStatue.

Norbert

He's named after Hagrid's baby dragon in the first Harry Potter xD

But I have other weird stuff too.

LOL. I JUST BOUGHT A SINGING STUFFED DOG.<3 It's the new weirdest thing in meh room :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I got a bike when I was 4 and it's way too small for me now, so I keep all kinds of junk on the doll cairrage in the back! Ahahaha it came with a DOLL CAIRRAGE!!!

Off topic: This is my 1000th post. I think. I am really slow at posting! OMG IS THIS MY 100TH POST LEMME CHECK!!!

i went to the coke factory in atlanta um...the day before yesterday

i kept my ticket and its pinned to my cork board along with old movie tickets for movies that i went to see like....4 years ago

Well, I have a tooth that came out this year. I have no idea why since all my teeth came out years ago, but at least it wasn't bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back