Rory's V3 generations and company (log?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=11pt]April 17th [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Warning This one is a little long! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 4 Theo- tamatchi [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]That’s right Gen 4! I did not slide back to gen 1 like I did with Hirum, instead Rei left last night to literally move on. With her life, which I think is spoilers for the game she is from….. Anyways today marks the day Theo starts his life. He started his baby life with a cupcake which gave him 4 happy hearts. I am still used to the V2 where you get a hungry heart filled and a happy (for fav food). After an hour and 5 minutes of baby poop insanity, there was so much poop I could fill a pond with it… He evolved into Tamatchi! A toddler I have seen often but I still think is adorable. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhr__lElWWc/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And something New! My white Guts Entama! That’s right the gamigami family have been paused I love the famitama but… It is time for a change and I have been really itching to play this entama since I got it (also I have a uratama on the way and squeal! (also spent more than I should….ugh) anyways I absolutely love the entama! How much will I actually log? I have no idea…. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1 Zanto - memebotchi- [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So! I started it and I hatched a boy I named Zanto and he is of the memezouku family (from infancy their family is decided which I love). Infancy on the entama also isn’t a mess of poop and tears. The baby stage is sorta chill and just like the v4 the light turns off all on its own, and he makes a poop sound when he poops. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]So some fun facts about the entama so things make sense, each life stage (toddler, teen, etc) has a daily routine like a time when the mail comes and when the tutor comes or when the shop guy comes. There is no away place to go to for school or work the tutor comes to you, and you just get a salary each day. Things that are not set in stone of when they happen are times like graduation and job applications. They happen when the tama itself evolves. And aging occurs whenever the tama wakes up. Anyways back to Zanto’s life so far[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]After he evolved the preschool teacher came to visit and after wards he got 300 gotchi points (right evolutions get cash money). And some time later he got a letter in the mail, whatever it said it made him jump in the air and sing (there are three kinds of mail a newspaper, letters and important stuff I can’t read japanese but one day I hope to but right now I am working on Norwegian). And that is going to sum up his day and as things become relevant I’ll talk more about the entama because there is just so much going on and it is not quite the v4 (think of the V4 as the watered down light version)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BhsvmUjFkYa/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]April 18th [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 4 Theo- tamatchi- hashitamatchi [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]That’s right Theo evolved today in the middle of all the science I was doing (testing and double testing my things that I made) and it was a very pleasant surprise. I love that I can just check on him and there he is with a big grin like “hey you are going to be okay even if it didn’t work”. Theo is all around sweet, now if only his favourite food was strawberries it would be perfect. Well he loves to tinker and make new things. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1 Zanto- memebotchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He hasn’t evolved yet (and I don’t remember if he will today or not…. These are things I always forget like on the v4.5 the teen stage is 2 days like what?!) Anyways time to update you on his life. So he read the newspaper and he was neutral about it so it was probably a weather update on Tamaplanet (Or here which means sunny and windy so it’s never too hot or too cold). And After that I don’t have much for a bit since he spent his day in my pocket. And after I got home he got a letter and a bag of gp grew wings and flew away it’s likely that was a donation for something.. I don’t remember all of the letters and I can’t read japanese. After that the preschool teacher came for her visit and this visit you the human have to do nothing after pressing B. Zanto danced along with her twice and she was like you learned good see you!. Then the traveling salesman visited and he was selling tea. Now food items (meals, snacks and cooking ingredients) that are purchased you get three uses of that item. So you buy a cookie you can feed it to your tama three times. You buy a cooking ingredient it can be used three times. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A side note on cooking as this is a feature that is really fun and cute. You can only cook with items that are in your family (mame, meme, or kuchi) denoted by the skill points that are the symbol of that family (intelligence, style, kindness). So Zanto can cook with all the meme cooking ingredients (otherwise it will explode). And the meals or snacks that he will make will all give style skill points (1 each time you eat it). [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And I think I have rambled on enough for one day[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BhvGIRVlSbP/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]April 19th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 4 Theo- tamatchi- hashitamatchi [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Not much going on with Theo except for it seems no matter what I do he is always empty on hearts of some sort. I am having a garbage sort of day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1 Zanto- memebotchi- gurumetchi [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]That’s right this guy evolved into a teen. He graduated from preschool and had to write an entrance exam and his grades lead him to enrolling into the style class (this is dictated by skill points he would have gotten into any class that has the highest skill points). Also today his newspaper was uninteresting but he got a very interesting letter he got 3000 gp in the mail! He must have won the lottery or something else awesome! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]As you may have noticed the entama life cycle tends to be longer than that of other tamas. Toddlers last for 2 days, teens I think are 3-4 and Adults have until age 15 until they turn into oldies (I think graduation is 3 days after they evolve into an adult and get a job but I could be wrong on that so we are going to have to just wait it out). Why do we have these longer life cycles? One gives you longer time to bond, and two if you need to get to 999 within three days of getting a job you need the time to gain the skill points so you are grinding all day. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/Bhxyyu5FDQe/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]April 21st[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 4 Theo- tamatchi- hashitamatchi- Gozarutchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Well today was a tad on the insanity side. I went into the lab (yes on a saturday I get points for going even though it’s part of my job and part of working in research - it’s not a 9-5 job….) and I left finishing my two hours of work, I get home I can’t find my phone so I thought I left it in the lab (I have done this) so I walk back get back into the lab it’s not there (My phone for those not in the know is named The Pineapple Phone) so I walk back home thinking maybe I just left it plugged in since I have done that too. Well… I didn’t and so I was all ready to get my butt to the phone store to say so I lost my phone but right in time for an upgrade! (and hope they have the one phone to rule them all the one I want) and I have an email from campus security saying they have my phone. So for the third time I walked back to school grabbed my phone and walked home. Good news I still have a phone and got a crazy work out. Bad news…. I neglected the tamas… and I have to walk a lot…. And it was windy….and… I didn’t get my phone upgraded? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh2finMlDey/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1 Zanto- memebotchi- gurumetchi [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]He is still a teen as of when I am writing this. I suck at the school teachers game (so they have three boxes on top of the screen and you get to blindly pick which one gives you skill points and is not poop. This mornings news was dull as he didn’t dance and sing. And that’s about it. Whenever I feel the urge to catch some clothes on mannequins I play the style game (there are three games the first is a matching game, random luck is how you win this increases intelligence points, the second is a catching game avoid the poop catch the clothes you win by going to 100, and this gives you style points and the last game is a game where you use a hammer to hit blocks at just the right time in order to save the tama at the top and this gives you kindness points) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Also something I should mention on the entamas, the death counter. Whenever they get sick there is a counter. You need to heal them within the timer or you lose a chance and have a shorter time to to reach to sickness. If you go through all 5 chances the Death God comes for your tama and you are up a creek without a paddle and just have to watch. [/SIZE]

And that concludes this entama minute!

[SIZE=11pt]April 26th [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 5- Yuki- Tamatchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today is the day I did a lot of grown up things as Yuki started her life as my fifth generation on my v3 tama. So yay! I even learned how to pan fry tofu today has been the day of learning. Because of all that learning she started her life a little later than I would have liked, but she started her day off as every other baby starts. A cyclone of poop and endless needs, but we made it through. And in the end she evolved into Tamatchi, [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1- Zanto-memebotchi-hinotamatchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Well quite a bit has happened for Zanto… mainly I had to resart him on my other entama as my white entama kept resetting or told me the batter was dead after two days. And I just had enough so I started up my other entama and bam I hatched a boy who just so happened to be the memezoku baby. So I named him Zanto and began his life again. I admittedly took worse care of this Zanto than the original mainly due to getting distracted in the lab and over estimating his ability to deal with it. Anyways he should eventually evolve into an adult and I am hoping for the exact same as I thought for the original Zanto.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BiBCWkEFM5x/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1- Kiki-Shippokotchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And this is surprising news! The uratama that I bought used for slightly more than I wanted to but…. Trying to find one at all these days hasn’t been easy so I impulsively bought it. And It arrived much earlier than I expected so yay me! When I bought it I decided I was going to start it up (I was running my v4.5 as the stand in) and so I started it up and hatched a cute ura mame girl and I noticed the food options are different (which of course is neat) and I wanted to check out the games the first was a wack a mole game, the second was a find the diamond (you have 4 options and you pick one kinda random) and the third is a timing game where you have to break through wood or something (like karate). So far the games seem more fun than those on the entama. And the blue screen is not as obvious as the red akai screen but still a nice touch[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BiDQDO7FeSG/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]April 28th [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 5- Yuki- Tamatchi- piroirotchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Yuki evolved and I love this teen. I am not gonna lie. And today she has been doing a very good job and playing light DPS and she is a perfect cleric. I wish I had spent the day playing Persona but I was being a grown up studied. Well anyways she is cute and adorable with a slight sinister side. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BiHtvYbld7k/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1- Zanto-memebotchi-hinotamatchi- togetchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Well Zanto is finally adult (seeing as he was a toddler twice and lived through two teen stages I can say finally). And this is the adult I wanted he is a fluffy… umm cat…. Cuddle…. Bear? I don’t know what he is but he is one of my favourites something I will be saying a lot about the entama characters probably. And now that he’s an adult he will be graduating soon, and getting a job his job prospects are low so I will choose the last possible job option (each job has point requirements). And soon after it will be matchmaker time and truly I am torn if I should go for the hatena family or not…. I kinda want to. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1- Kiki-Shippokotchi- ura young marotchi [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]That’s right my sweet little angel is not a teenager and the most surprising thing -- well besides he skill points being different pictures that the V4.5 and they are a hand with two fingers up, a sparkle and.. I don’t know what the last one is-- is the teachers are different! The preschool teacher looks different and the first teacher (the ura mame skill point) looks like a potato. The mail box also looks different. And there is just something about the blue screen that compliments the ura characters so well. And I am really tempted to try for a Bikkuri family my next generation. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BiInV55liab/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 1st[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 5- Yuki- Tamatchi- piroirotchi- masktchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Yuki is an adult and one of my favourites. Masktchi was my first ever character on my first tama. I had a boy and I named him leo. This is a character I used to have alot, but that’s okay (I also thought training helped them win bump and I didn’t know about care and how that changes your character or any of that). And every time I have a masktchi I always get struck by the nostalgia arrow right in the feels. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1- Zanto-memebotchi-hinotamatchi- togetchi + Meidotchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Zanto had a visit from the matchmaker and I said love without even thinking so…. No hantena this generation. And I am starting to feel like I am running a lot so warning right now If I were to tab up a tama it would be my entama. And I might trade between the entama and the uratama. Anyways Zanto had a little boy and I am 80% sure it’s a meme baby so I have two adults this little one could evolve into. So we shall see what I feel like raising. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1- Kiki-Shippokotchi- ura young marotchi- horoyotchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]That’s right she evolved and she looks like someone who drinks a little too much wine I say wine… for reasons I probably should just keep to myself (sometimes i forget that there are more than just grown ups here). This adult is quirky and fun and looks perfect in blue.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=11pt]May 2nd [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 5- Yuki- Tamatchi- piroirotchi- masktchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Today has been a fun day with Yuki and since we have gotten to 5 complete generations, it is now time to dish on the theme of my names! I did plan to changing it up every 5 generations. The naming theme was from a game that I have been playing Persona Q. If you haven’t played it you should, if you have then you are all in the know already. What will my next theme be? Video game Tv show? Fandom relevent? I don’t know yet I will know when I have gen 6 baby to name. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BiS0ly4FQ7m/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BiS0vMhlqRR/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1- Kiki-Shippokotchi- ura young marotchi- horoyotchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]All is good for Kiki she is all grown up and we are just waiting for a job and then matchmaker or if I remember I will try for the bikkuri fam (there is a poop snail talk about awesome) but there are also other adults that I wanna have so we shall see. I cannot predict the future as much as I would prefer. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I did tab my entama and started up my 4U+ I have a boy who evolved into bamboo [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 7th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 6 Kara- mizutamatchi- hashitamatchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I have had a very busy past few days and yesterday was the start of my 6th generation Kara. She subjected me to a very typical baby stage poop tears attention seeking and hungry. And today I have been crazy busy working, so busy I forgot when Kara would evolve and was surprised when I saw hashitamatchi bouncing around on the screen. so needless to say she hasn't gotten the best care ever but I do plan to try something new next generation! I am putting on my science cap that's for sure[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Ura tama is paused[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 8th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 6 Kara- mizutamatchi- hashitamatchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Kara was forgotten frequently today also, in my defense I was busy and scatter brained and well life just happens when and I am working in the lab I get a one track mind. Well the point is that she survived today. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And in other news I traded my Uratama for a tama I haven’t ran in what seems like forever my very much cherished and loved V2. This V2 is the one I have the most fond memories as a kid, I had made up so many games and stories all about my tama. And the paint splatter tama is part of a true friends set I got one and my brother came to the other (RIP his tamagotchi)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1- Alice- marutchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The baby stage was I expected tears, poop and constant hunger. The V2 doesn’t have food options so there are default meals and snacks. So the baby has a bun and an ice cream sundae (and I am sure so does the toddler). The only game available for the baby is the jump game and it’s a timing game and I am not the greatest at it. Anyways soon enough she evolved into marutchi a happy bouncy baby ball. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]May 12th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 6 Kara- mizutamatchi- hashitamatchi- warusotchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]It has been a few days my goodness well I have been a tad busy...well no one died so that’s a plus. Anyways Kara evolved into an adult and I have to say I am loving this bird pineapple thing that she is. There is only one word that could describe this: Adorable. So here finally I have a picture and I really truly hope that I can take more and remember to post and also share. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/Bir4uLrlIfC/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Gen 1- Alice- marutchi- UFOtchi[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And Alice is a teenager and I think she might be close to becoming an adult. But UFOtchi is an adorable teen on the v2. I have greatly been feeling the love of my V2, it really did just need a deep clean that I gave it (before I started it I gave it a deep clean I cleaned up the button contacts and such) and it feels like my little friend is good as new. Fun fact the highest number of generations that I got on a connection was my V2 and it was 26. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And here is Alice as a baby because I love the babies on the V2. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BiiZV8qF-78/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]nd bonus! The first 16 generations of my mix yes I am still running it I just don’t really take tons of pictures of it….. But I adore my mix and they are all damned cute. I have yet to see a mix adult that I do not find adorable and cute. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BiiNWAGF3Hk/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]https://www.instagram.com/p/BiiNdtkFr1v/?hl=en&taken-by=mayor_rory[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back