Roxygirl26's V2 and V4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have some news! This has become a HOT TOPIC!! Thanks everyone!

HI! I'm evolving tomorrow into a kutchipatchi.. hopefully.. and then a nonbiritchi... hopefully:D

and I got really fat today and had to play LOTS of flag, and it was hard. lol well ttyl byee!

Heey, I'm still a ufotchi, and I got really fat today too, but I played lots of bump and lost the weight. :p Oh, and guess what?! My future boyfriend, Joey, died today:( looks like I'm getting match maker:\ I don't like getting her because she makes you marry just to have kids. ugh she's stupid:p

well bye!

Weell, we also got 2 new tamagotchi's, but one is broken.. and You won't be hearing about the other one because it has no battry, so Nick and Lola will still be talking:)

byee!

Hey everyone! we've got some news today!

Hi guys! Guess what?! I eveolved into a Kutchipatchi ^_^ ! and then like 5 minutes later... A NONBIRITCHI! I am so so happy! But the girl that I was planning on marrying, her battery died:( and now I have to get matchmaker:( oh well, at least the generations will still go on! :)

Well, I'm still Lola the Ufotchi! and still looking like a boy!, and I'm pretty sure that i'm changing tomorrow! I hope I turn into something beautiful!

well Talk to you tomorrow! or maybe later;)

bye!

Well, I am also trying to get a new V3 , it's yellow with colourful stars! But i might not, because it's my boyfriends, and I asked him if I couldbuy it off him or trade one of my other V3's, so hopefully, we'll get it!

so, byee!

Hey everyone! Yesterday I got a new V3!

So here's my plan: 1. Get Nick and Lola married with kids

2. Take the Battery from Lola and put it in the v3

3. Make it so that I have 2 babies at the same time(the v4 and V3)

I hope everyone understands that, and it also means that we will not be hearing from the V2 anymore. sorry, well here's Nick and Lola!

Hi guys! I'm still a nonbiritchi and I'm 3 years old, turning 4! I think i'm in love with Lola, just don't tell her, okay? thanks:) I'm gunna tell her when she becomes an adult! :) Well that's about it! bye!

Lola here! I'm now 3 years old going on 4! but i'm still an ugly ufotchi:( I want to be something pretttttty! like my grandmother, Cail! the violetchi! ;) Oh-em-gee! you'll never guess! I am reeeaaalllyy liking Nick! we connected a lot today and became like best friends! I can't wait unitl i'm older!

well bye for now!

Wow, they both like eachother, that's cute

hopefully more updates later!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Hey!

We;ve got some news!

lol

Hello! i got a job ! I'm not a firefighter, except I don't really like it:( I don't get how to play the game and it's frustrating. (if anyone know how please pm roxygirl26)

thanks!

Hi!! I evolved! And I'm beautiful! I'm a pyonchitchi! tehe!

well that'ss it!

Peace!

ooh, and guess what?! Nick told Lola that he loved her and now they are partners, but can't have kids until they're older:)

They can't wait!

well, byee!

Hey!

not much going on, but we're still gunna post to keep you updated!

Nick is in the tamatalk house! lol, I'm now 4 years old, turning 5! and when I turn five I'm going to marry Lola and we're going to have kids! <_< I can't wait! It should be later today;) I hope RG will let us post when after it happens!

Hi! I'm so excited! I'm going to be having kids today! I hope we have baby boys:) Because Nick wants his kid to become a tensaitchi:p I can't believe he's already thinking about that:p

Hey, I'm sorry I like to dream big! :p

Aha it's okay hunnie. I hope that our kids grow up to be healthy, strong and beautiful!.. even though we don't have kids yet.. lol

well ttyl!

Awe, aren't they cute?

well, we gotta go!

byee!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, well.. when i go to school, I always make my tama's sleep (that way theyre still growing) instead of pausing them.. and when i was in 3rd period.. I checked on them to make sure that they were still sleeping, and Nick (the V4) , his battery was dead! so when I got out of school I pressed the reset button and he was alive again.. but he is still 4! and Lola is 5! so Lola is on pause and Nick is still 'alive' so he can become 5 and then I'll take Lola offf pause, and they can mate! I just hope Nick's battery lasts through the day:S

And since Lola's on pause, she can't talk today, so here's Nick!

Hey! I'm Nick! I'm still 4 even though I should be turning 6 today:( but I should turn 5 later today if my battery doesn't die again :\

And I'm really sad that Lola is on pause.. I wish I was 5, so she could come off pause.. stupid battery ^_^

well, bye.. :angry:

Awe, i feel bad for Nick now..

but hopefuly he'll get to see her again today! :angry:

Okay, well here are Nick and Lola!

Hey! I'm five! and in love with Lola! We had kids today, 2 baby boys! I haven't decided on a name yet.. I can't think of any:( I'm so happy!

ttyt!

bye!

HI! I LOVE NICK! We had 2 gorgeous baby boys today but it sucks because I won't be able to see mine or name it because RG is taking out my battery and giving it to a V3! ugh! Oh well, hopefully one day someone will put a battery back in me:)

I'm happy for them:) Sad that I won't be able to see Lola's kid grow up, but I'll have a new V3 to take care of instead! So in a few days this Log will become Roxygirl26's V3 and V4 log instead of V2 and V4 log :wacko:

byee!

Nick-Hey! Guess what! I've been thinking of names for my baby!, it's either gunna be Matt, Noah, or Adam.. Not sure yet, which name do you like Hunnie?

Lola-Hmm.. I like Matt, or Noah:)

Nick-Me too:)

Lola-Do you still want it to become a Tensaitchi?

Nick-Yes, Then My family would ahve all three special characters in a row!, coool huh?

Lola-yes, very cool! .. Matt the tensaitchi.. I like it:)

Nick- but its up to RG to decide the name, so i hope she chooses a good one!

Lola- She will:), Well, bye everyone! I'll miss you!

Nick- Bye! I'll miss you too!

Well, that's the last that you'll hear from Lola and Nick! And starting tomorrow, My V2 is going to be gone, and My V3 is coming, starting a new generation! So it's going to be my black V4 with lightning boltz and my yellow V3 with stars!

okay , byee!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Hey guys!

I just thought i'd let you know that Nick and Lola are on pause until tomorrow, because I wanted to have to babies on a weekend so that I could take care of them better:)

but, more posts tomrrow!

byee!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

Well, Nick and Lola are off pause!

Okay,.. I've been thinking about this, and I might reset my V4.. and start up my V3 at the same time tomorrow.

So you'd be hearing about 2 new families!

what do you think?

PM me, or find my poll in 'seriosuly tamagotchi'

thanks!

byee!

. ! Roxygirl26 ! .

well today im starting a new log, with my new tama's

so goodbye Nick and Lola!

so if someone could please lock this...

that'd be great:)

thanks!!

peace!!!

I hope you all liked my log!