Roy, Marth, and Diddy: I MISS YOU!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILOVEROY

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: Roy, Marth and Diddy

Tamagotchi's Age: 7, 9, and 8

Date of Birth: ?? er....... forgot...

Date of Passing: They didn't pass away.....

What Generation? 1st 2nd and 3rd

Your Comments:

Roy: Roy was my first Tamagotchi ever! And my favorite. He was a Mametchi and he was very sweet. He always listened to me and got a job as a scientist. He was so happy when he married Anna and had a baby, we called him Marth. Roy is gone now. He didn't die, I took good care of him. Roy, I will always be proud of you. I will remember you forever. I hope you are having a good life now..... I will always remember you!

Marth: I loved Marth. I loved him and his father. Marth was as obedient as Roy. They both were great tamagotchis. marth always listened to me. And I rarely had to give him a timeout. Marth, you are as great as your father and I hope you both have a excellent life. ALWAYS REMEMBER ME!

Diddy: Marth's son, though completely the opposite of him. He was always so jumpy and excited. Roy was a quite thinker, Marth was a hard worker, but Diddy, he's bouncy, eager, and pretty stubborn. Not that I didn't like him... He was so different than his father and grandfather. It took awhile for me to get used to him. But, all my friends always like Diddy best. He was a real troublemaker. I had to put him in timeout a lot. But everyone had a soft side for Diddy. Diddy, you might be different from your father, but I always loved you 2 the same. I was so happy when you got married and had a girl. Nicky is a grown memetchi now, she is married and had a baby. ALWAYS REMEMBER ME DIDDY! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! ;)

Latest posts

Back