Royal Dream Family Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teardroponfire

Reaction score
I tried searching old posts about the royal tamagotchi, but I cannot seem to find any that give me the info I am looking for. I just bought the rose one from yesasia, and I was wondering if anyone had a growth chart. Also, anyone have any tips for this one? Seems pretty close to the 5.5 version, except there is an extra option under the heart connection that I have no idea what it is (it's under PC). Also anyone know anything about the DVD feature? Thanks in advance :)

I know you're not a 'new' Tamagotchi owner but I know there are some actual new Tamagotchi owners out there who may benefit from this information being posted here and I honestly can't think of a better place to put this (this section's description on the home page does say that this is a place to "ask questions or help fellow owners here" anyway...and you are a fellow owner of mine :) ).

Anyway, HERE is a thread on the Royal before it came out, in the Comments and Rumors section. There, you can find some general information about it, character information and names, and I also saw some DVD information in the thread. HERE is the original Japanese instruction manual in the Reference section of The Library if you're interested in taking a look. A growth chart and growth theories can be found through HERE. If you look under the Tips and Tricks section of the board, you'll find a lot of different threads consolidated into one pinned topic for each of the Connection versions out there, including THIS ONE for the V5 series. I'm not sure what the icon under PC is, but I have a feeling it might be the DVD password option. If this is the case, binary has posted some information HERE in the Codes section that might interest you. Hope this helps!

I know you're not a 'new' Tamagotchi owner but I know there are some actual new Tamagotchi owners out there who may benefit from this information being posted here and I honestly can't think of a better place to put this (this section's description on the home page does say that this is a place to "ask questions or help fellow owners here" anyway...and you are a fellow owner of mine :) ).

Anyway, HERE is a thread on the Royal before it came out, in the Comments and Rumors section. There, you can find some general information about it, character information and names, and I also saw some DVD information in the thread. HERE is the original Japanese instruction manual in the Reference section of The Library if you're interested in taking a look. A growth chart and growth theories can be found through HERE. If you look under the Tips and Tricks section of the board, you'll find a lot of different threads consolidated into one pinned topic for each of the Connection versions out there, including THIS ONE for the V5 series. I'm not sure what the icon under PC is, but I have a feeling it might be the DVD password option. If this is the case, binary has posted some information HERE in the Codes section that might interest you. Hope this helps!

Thank you very much! I wish I could understand Japanese!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back