RTT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar The Tiger

Reaction score
why does everyone call me RTT? i know it is kinda catchy but, is it that you cant be bothered to type Roar The Tiger or is it that you are hiding something about my name?

lol i see i only put RTT coz it is catchy :(

but why use capitols? my name didnt used to have any capitols (until i got it changed)

i guess RTT looks better too

I use it cause I am lazy... I used capitals cause everyone else did so I thought you choose it or something.

i thought that is what u called urself i didn't know that it was a nickname sorry if i hurt your feeling roar the tiger!

but why use capitols?
Sorry RTT - it's my education....English grammar rule : Proper names always have capitals.

When I am posting replies, I have to consiously use lower case for some people's names on TamaTalk; (namely those who didn't register with any capitals in their user name) but when I am typing quickly, I just automatically capitalise proper names....now let's see can I use the word name or names any more times in one sentence....?!

Best, etc.

TamaMum (Name - and grammatically incorrect...!)

im not exact sure but i think that u 1ce said we can call u RTT but i wont call u that i fu dont want me to.....

Hee-hee, yep.. I have usually just called you "Roar" in the chat room on the rare occasion I had to address you by name.

So, there is nothing hidden in anyone calling you RTT, it's just easier. :D

Call us lazy. :D

You told me to call you RTT. But I'll call you Roar The Tiger fom now on,okay?

LOL, RTT because it is shorter and people don't alwyas want to write out a whole name... hehe... It is long.

And it is in capitals because they are the initials of your name (both old and new) and to do so you always use capitals... LOL.

lol i see i only put RTT coz it is catchy :p but why use capitols? my name didnt used to have any capitols (until i got it changed)

i guess RTT looks better too
Well, RTT looks better than rtt. It looks like you made a typo when you do it in lowercase letters. I usually call you Roar_The_Tiger though.

-Darkcore

why does everyone call me RTT? i know it is kinda catchy but, is it that you cant be bothered to type Roar The Tiger or is it that you are hiding something about my name?
um, because when I first met you, you told me to call you RRT?

Ps: how did you change your name? Oh and when you told me to call you RRT, it was capitalized. (Just letting you know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back