Ruined Chiristmas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paper*cut

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I wanted this Christmas to very the best one yet!

But a tragity happend....My Grammps died this morning T_T

Im leaving to go to my Grammys house tommorow and I dont know how she'll feel

Worst Christmas Ever..............

omg im so so so sorry!!! That is unfortunate im so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

My grandpa died about 2 years ago around the summer time from Cancer, so I know how you feel.

Im really sorry for you, I know its hard when someone who you love dearly dies.

Well im not sure how to make you better, im am sorry but hey atleast you known him all your life, unlike some kids there grandparents died at a young age where they cant even remeber them, so im glad you had happy memories with your grandad.

My grandfather died in 1998 of a heart attack when I was only a year and a half old. I miss him a lot, and sometimes wish I had gotten to know him. Be grateful that you have had such great times with your grandfather, and be happy that you had him around for most of your life.

I am so sorry that this had to happen. Your family will be in my thoughts. Best wishes in overcoming the grief of your grandfather's death.

I AM SO SORRY!!

What a horrible thing to happen around the Holidays!

I feel for you...Im really sorry.

I'm so sorry. :( I guess it was best for him.

My uncle died in a fire.. I didn't cry but it really cut through me when I thought about it.

You just try and have a good Christmas, your grandad would want you to.

I never new my grandpa, everyone in QLD should know about the Moura Mine inccident. Well he died in that, he was one of the workers

I'm so sorry. I hope you're okay soon.

Just remember he's always watching over you and he's always with you, in your heart <3

My grandfather hates me. So in a way, even though he's passed away, you know he loved you... So you're kind of lucky because you can keep going with the thought that he has always loved you.

That's really sad. Finally somebody posts a depession topic on something worthwhile. I know how it feels to have your Christmas ruined. It happened to me once. Ma story's kinda bad too, but not that bad. Ma stepdad and real dad got into a huge fight and ma mom actually callled the cops. I don't like to discuss it. There was blood. But nobody died, I mean that's just not right...

Aww, I am sooo sorry. I know what it's like, my Grandad died in 2002 on the 22nd. That was the first Christmas without him... Just seeing the empty seat he used to sit in. :p

But I really am sorry, I don't know what to say! Like other people have said, you have memories of him. :)

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back