RUMOR V3S ARE OUT

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]There is no V3.[/SIZE]

The new Tamagotchi you speak of is known as the Keitai Akai, "Akai" means "Red" but in Japanese.

The only thing different is that they have red pixels instead of black. They are a Japanese product.

There is no V3. I'm tired of hearing it.The new ones are Akai (red series, has red pixels and is not yet available but will be very son) and the home Deka tamagotchi.

Oh, and the Chibi but that has been out for quite a while now.

Anyone who has seen this V3, I'd love to see a picture. :rolleyes:
yes, in japan there is the akai tamagotchi, but it isn't the same as a "V3" if bandai did release a v3 it would most likely be different. You see, in japan they've had different tama's released all along...

first, they had the tamagotchi plus (pretty much the same thing as a conection V1)

then, they got the keitai, which is different from a V2.

now, they have the akai tamagotchi, but it's not a "v3"

and before that, back in the 90's, they had a bunch released that were never released here.

OMG! I checked it out on ebay and if u wantd to just buy it it was $60.00!! God sum money sumones maken!

I LOVE ICHIGOTCHIS!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :D :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :ichigotchi:

Ok everyone, I've bid on a Akai Tama from Ebay, as I've kind of wanted a Keitai for a while...

I can't wait for it to arrive (hopefully I win the auction XP)

if the v3 is out then a germ is as big as the universe!!! they only got the 2 out in MAY!!! god !!!

and can sombody tell me how 2 get the little piccies inthe top rit corner of the postes plz

Hmm, I'm with Mothra. I mean, it took them like, 5 years to come out with Connection, and now, v2 took awhile soooo.... And the minis, I have to say, are pathetic. :mimitchi: I mean, if you want the original tama, get the original tama. I have a v1 and a v2 of the original, and I can tell you, they are pretty cute, but I'd rather spend 99 cents for them at goodwill and such, than spend 20 dollars for the same thing.

omg i dont think there is a v3 i mean they just came out v2 in the us!! and big woop there red!

yeah there is them but my cousin has it and he got it for 10 bucks so not 120! just to let u know

carly :gozarutchi: so yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back