Run Away?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokypal

Reaction score
I am away it school all day. If I leave on my Tama Go all day from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM everyday, will it run away?

I've done this before with my tama-gos,they don't run away!I catch the bus to school at 7:05 am and I get home at 3:10 pm.Your friendship will go down though!

I recommend setting the time to the time your tama sleeps before you goto school in the morning.they will wake up around 5:00 pm so you have time to finish homework and stuff.hope I helped!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, your Tamagotchi will never run away.

If you can not check it regularly during the day (amount of times it needs to be checked varies depending on what stage of evolution you are in) then I would suggest pausing it or doing what was previously stated: change the clock so that it sleeps while you are at school. If will not run away, but there is a high possiblity that it may die (and no one wants that D' :)

If you ARE able to check it then here's what I recommend:

Babies - I highly recommend just pausing it. A baby requires a lot of attention and you'll have to check it about every 5 minutes (and that's pushing it). If you wake up one morning and see that you're Tamagotchi's parent has left and there is a baby on the screen, just leave it there crying (that sounds bad but it's not! I promise). This way the Tamagotchi technically hasn't started and you don't have to worry about it

Toddler - You can probably get away with every 15-20 minutes.

Teenagers - This is the stage where you can start checking it less and less. Once an hour should be ok.

Adults - You'll be fine checking every few hours. But I wouldn't go more than 3 without checking it, or you're risking death.

That's just my $0.02 :)

There are some good comments above but there already post about them running away, Don't take it too seriously. If you leave it home and fill up all the hearts before you leave them it should be fine. My sister is lucky with things like that. My mum is a nurse and she only has to work 3 days a week so she takes care of it for her. If you need any help just ask.

Regards

Jordboss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back