runescape

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i go on runescape i been on for 1.5 years im a member i think its awseme if your a member but free-2-play was awful so i upgraded (did you like that word upgraded drwhokid?)

Super_Mametchi

p.s.my account name is deoxysv2 add me okay :) :huh: :D

Hey,

What do you acculey do on runescape? Loads of people seem to have it and i dont have a clue what it is! lol :angry:

I've known about Runescape for about a year, maybe more, but absolutely despise it. My best friend gets on, and is a member, has tons of friends.. (I won't say her user for her sake) Anyways, yes, I have one, but I stopped getting on about two days afterwards because:

1. I think the graphics are absolutely terrible

2. I think it's pretty stupid to pay to be a member, on an online game...

3. The only thing coming my way was "N00B..."

4. I didn't have the time to level up anyway

I was only getting on to talk to my friend and not run the phone bill up anyway. :(

(Since practically nobody has answered the question "What is Runescape?" to those who don't know, I will.. Runescape is an online game. You create a character of your own, and control whatever it does. You can level up by killing stuff (chickens for starters, cows, etc.), and become a member with lots of better options than you have on a free account, but it costs money, which I don't see the point in paying. But that's just me. Practically, it's an online RPG. I don't think I can explain it any better than that.)

Hi my runescape account is Zerog11

I'm a level 55 who had full rune with a scimitar, but my legs, plate, and full helm got stolen, and I have completed dragon slayer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back