Running multiple tamagotchis at once

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you often run multiple tamagotchis together?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't go places. That's why I can run so many Tamagotchis. I don't go to school or hang out with other people or work or anything. I just sit around in my room, and when I DO go out (to the grocery store) I take all my Tamagotchis and check them frequently.

I don't go places. That's why I can run so many Tamagotchis. I don't go to school or hang out with other people or work or anything. I just sit around in my room, and when I DO go out (to the grocery store) I take all my Tamagotchis and check them frequently.
XD I'm jealous of you, EMF! I would run so many Tamas if I could do that.

I usually run three at a time. I've tried more than that, and it was a diasaster, to say the least. They ended up sick, and I was pulling my hair out. It wasn't exactly my idea of fun, so I went back to three. It's just enough to keep me entertained without losing it.

I also always run my v4 and v4.5 together, since they're so similar. It's different enough to make it interesting, yet similar enough to compare the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back