S.O.S.! DX

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tosakatchigal

Reaction score
Ok, so i heard ur tamagotchi has 2 be at least 5 for it 2 marry a band member. And it has 2 be 8pm! So i've set it to 8pm twice now and nothing (but pratic) happend! Do i have the wrong info? HELP! DX

Well, for me the band member has only ever shown up at 8' oclock when the Tama turns 8 years old, so... I'm not sure, maybe you'll just have to wait?

I'm so sorry that I can't be more helpful

I don't think switching the time will actually help. I read somewhere that even if you change the time the tamagotchi won't evolve early. I think that might apply to the band member as well. You'll probably just have to be patient.

Don't quote me, I'm just assuming. Hope this helps slightly.

Aerie

"I don't think switching the time will actually help. I read somewhere that even if you change the time the tamagotchi won't evolve early. I think that might apply to the band member as well. You'll probably just have to be patient.

Aerie"
I totally agree with this, usually the time does not do anything (except on v.5 for bonding times).

My Tama is only one year old still so I can't help more than that-- sorry!

Good luck!

I don't think switching the time will actually help. I read somewhere that even if you change the time the tamagotchi won't evolve early. I think that might apply to the band member as well. You'll probably just have to be patient.

Aerie
I don't think that they are talking about making the Tamagotchi grow faster, it's about setting the time to make the band member come to thier Tama and ask them to marry them

Ahhh, right. My tama isn't at that stage yet.. I'm sorry I can't be of more help! x__X

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back