Sad Movie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily78900

Reaction score
I have heard about this youtube video cartoon about a girl who's dad dies and she is praying... I watched it once. If yu know what It is called post the name here.

I have heard about this youtube video cartoon about a girl who's dad dies and she is praying... I watched it once. If yu know what It is called post the name here.
____________ ^

was it called "The Dairy of Anne Frank"? only in cartoon version?

eerm, the title just reminded me of a movie i saw a while ago.

there was a girl. and her father died in the war, so she was sent to an orphanage or something, and a magic man with a turbin gave her powers and stuff, and she made friends with the shmancy-private school girls, but was nice to the servant, and, like, she was a servant cause something happened, and an old man that lived across from the school, went to the hospital where the soldier were, and a man that they thought was his som, he saw him, only it was'nt his son, but the guy'd been in the hospital and nobody came for him, so he took him back to his masion across from the school, and the magic man's monkey ran across to the guy's house, so the little girl followed it, and heard two men in the room talkng, and she recognized her father and got all happy only he had amnesia, so he did'nt remember her, and kinda freaked out, and the magic guy made him remember, or something, and they lived happily ever after with the servant and the old guy, and.....yeah.

woah o_O

did'nt mean to type that much. i don't think it's what your looking for. i don't remember the title, but i really liked that one.

Latest posts

Back