Sad movies/scenes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

`Krystal

Reaction score
I looked for another topic like this, but didn't see one. I'm sorry if this is a double. ;3

What are some sad movies/scenes? Do they make you cry? D:

I think the most I've ever cried in a movie would be Lord of the Rings. Some are sad tears, others are happy tears. :'D I'll elaborate later.

Titanic made me cry. So did 17 again

Last edited by a moderator:
^It's old. It's been more than 3 months since last post. Therefore, this topic has the right to life.

anway, back on topic. :)

None that I remember.

I recently watched Harry Potter 6, and I started to cry when Draco nearly died. Yeah yeah, I read the book, but watching it made it sadder.

Yeah, it would be considered bumping if I posted in that. ;D

Okay mine are from Lord of the Rings.

1st one: When Boromir dies -- When Sam is being like... the best friend EVER at the end -- After Gandalf dies.

2nd one: Theodred's death -- Elrond's speech to Arwen.

3rd one: Pippin's song -- The end.

xDD I'mma baby. x3

And Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.

When Anakin's mother dies. ;-; Gets me every time.

Marly and Me: We seen it as a class at school, and the fact that the boys laughed at the girls who were crying didn't help.

Where the Red Fern Grows: Also seen as a school class. There wasn't a single dry eye (me and the other girls were bawling out loud) when Dan and Ann died. ):

EDIT:

8 Below: ZOMG! That's the saddest movie ever. -cries-

Last edited by a moderator:
ZOMG. Titanic! It's the saddest movie out there. No one likes to watch completely innocent people die and struggle to keep alive. D: It's devastating.

I cried during The BFG (Big Friendly Giant). It's meant to be a little kid's movie that 4 year olds love and adore, while I was sitting there and crying my eyes out.

I also cried during Ice Age 3.

Actually, I atleast tear up in every movie, unless it's one of those movies where everything always goes as planned and nothing sad ever happens, which is very rare.

On the last day at Quebec, we watched this Quebeccy movie thing called "La guerre des toques" I actually wanted to watch the movie about the butterfly, but not the point here...

The people were having a snow fight, that lasted like a week. So one team built like this giant castle like snow fort. They had a giant battle and a doggy was lying down inside the snow fort, and a little kid was trying to break the fort, and he did. The dog was buried under the snow fort, and died ;'[

When Angel dies in Rent.

When Christine left the Phantom.

When Edwards Scissorhands and Kim said goodbye.

The finale dancing scene in Sweeney Todd.

The single, agonized sob Draco gave in the sixth movie right before he saw Harry.

When Sirius died.

When Dumbledore died.

Marley And Me.

And when Kutner died in House.

When Mimi almost dies in Rent.

The very end of The Mist, when there were only five bullets...

House moments.

Lots of House moments. xD

And like every day until I was four when Mufasa dies.

And some more. [x

Marley and Me- the whole movie sucked, except for the dog. especially when he died.

Changelling- When the axe murderer got hung, and when he wouldn't tell Angelina Jolie if he had killed her son or not D:

Titanic- yeah, the whole thing was really sad. When the old couples were holding hands when the ship was sinking, and the newborns in the ocean.. sad ):

I never cry in movies.

But the only movie I can recall me feeling like I was about to cry in was Freak The Mighty. Kevin died and it was sad.

I cry at so many movies that it's not even funny. I cried during A Cinderella Story, Raise Your Voice, Marley And Me, The 9/11, Flight 93 and so many more that I can't even remember them. Hooray for the wuss!

When ever I watch Pokemon: The First movie it makes me sad and I feel like I'm about to cry when the clones battle the originals and the clone pikachu is slapping the real pikachu..it's amusing but it's sad plus they play beautiful touching music- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lywH3cIPFQw ......although the psyduck slapping each other is so funny...

Latest posts

Back