Sad Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Artist

Reaction score
Ok I left the hate open at the animal hospital and my dog attacked this one dog. Then i left the dog that attacked inside the gate and toke him in. I put the attacked dog back in the backyard. I hope hes not hurt. ^_^ Please see if you can help.

P.S: when the attacking dog was fighting i had to pull them apart. The dog that was attacked didnt fight back at all. Poor thing. The attacking dog did that for no reason. How stupid. And the attacking dog was my dog. I also risked my hand of being bit off.

THERE IS NO MURDER HERE AND I EVEN CHECKED THE NECK. TO SEE IF THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG. WHEN THE DOCTOR GETS BACK I WILL ASK HIM TO DO AN X-RAY.

P.S.S: i haven't told my mom yet.

There's nothing you can really do until the doctor checks it out. I'm sure he'll be okay.

^I second that.

You really didn't make it clear for me on what you need help with. ^^;;

What are you waiting for? Get off the computer and tell your mom. Even if you can't see anything skin deep, there could still be something wrong. Make sure he's comfortable and has water. Try not to move him too much just in case there something wrong.

[SIZE=7pt]That does sound a little bit risky.[/SIZE]

Well, you should really tell your mom immediately.

Just as Sweet kandi says, you have to make sure that he's alright until somebody can come and take care of him.

Hopefully nothing went wrong, but it's better to know soon.

checklist

told my mom (check)

comfort the attacked dog (check)

the doctor came and said there was only a bite. Be should be fine if the attacking dog stays away for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back