sad sad story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GONE

Reaction score
a family of sick orphan tamas on a boat crashed on the gulf of the island of loving moters&fathers and miracale cures

:angry: :angry: the orphins we're not at all alright they had to go to :angry: :angry: the hospital

Last edited by a moderator:
and when they were left with lots of orphins sick, there budget was falling apart! They couldn't handle the cost of cures, and many of them had already died.

but d.r tamastein found the good in his heart and cloned moms&dads and baked a meal for the tamas

pm me to feed an orphan tama

but d.r tamastein found the good in his heart and cloned moms&dads and baked a meal for the tamas

pm me to feed an orphan tama :D

so the orphans tried to think of a plan

"I know! :rolleyes: " said Esther, the most beautiful and courageous of all the Orphans. "We'll break into the Dr's food chamber tonight! You all with me on this?" The sick orphans nodded shyly. "Right then off we go!" she continued, and smiled, her red lips and long golden wavy hair gleaming in the sunlight, hypnotising the orphans with her beauty and leading them happily to the Dr's food chamber. "Right then, cake, bread and I think we'll take some peaches too!" said Esther, picking off the yummiest foods from the shelves and handing them out to the hungry orphans, who at once nibbled away at the scrumminess!

Then Dr.Tamastein started to walk towards the room...the orphans could hear each step pounding on the stairs, they were frightened out of their wits...

Then they found Dr.Tamastein and then...They found all this string and got all the food rations and killed Dr.Tamastein,now they must find an escape route what will it be????

But in dr tamastein's cabinet they found a saw and cut the mouse hole bigger.

One of them fund a pliane crash into the plase they were.no one got hurt but there was still hop foe drtamastine to live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back