Sad story.........

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshi999

Reaction score
A girl from my school died on Wednesday because of leukemia..........

Its very sad........

:mellow: ......

R.I.P Andreana C.

*Removed last name to keep it more private.*

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwwl...was she your friend? If so, I feel so sad for you! In my oldschool there was a girl that died because of leukemia.

A girl from my school died on Wednesday because of leukemia..........Its very sad........

:( ......

R.I.P Andreana C.
my best wishes sent to ur friend

they have crossed the rainbow bridge to truth and hapieness, now they will no longer feel pain or sorow, now they will walk hand in hand with all of the past relatives and friends that had gone there too....

im my baliefs heven is a land of pure good

and the under world is pure evil

and earth is a land of good and evil

your dear friend has crossed the rainbow bridge to the land of pure good and eternal hapieness

Last edited by a moderator:
o man, thats really sad. There was a first grader at my school who died of brain cancer. It makes me scared of getting cancer. I want to find a cure for it.

my best wishes sent to ur friend
they have crossed the rainbow bridge to truth and hapieness, now they will no longer feel pain or sorow, now they will walk hand in hand with all of the past relatives and friends that had gone there too....

im my baliefs heven is a land of pure good

and the under world is pure evil

and earth is a land of good and evil

your dear friend has crossed the rainbow bridge to the land of pure good and eternal hapieness
woa thats deep o_O

I am so sorry. I have only ehard of leukemia from a movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back