Sadness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, there was this guy that I was going out with. It was about a year ago. I broke up with him, I just didn't feel anything any more. All year I felt something but denied it, until now. I asked him out again, and he said "I.D.K I am stressed out right now, sorry." I was devastated and realized how true it is that you don't know what you've got until it's gone. And now I feel like a horrible person. my friend told me this- "Hes not a dog. He isn't going to come running when you call him. You HURT him." And I am so sorry :[

What should I do? I like him so much.

Try to give him time.

You broke his heart, and he's upset right now. Try again in a week or so. Give him time. If he still says no, I'm sorry, but you dumped him. It's kind of your fault. So just try again another time.

^ Agreed

" It will all get better in time" [love that song]

Just try to show him how much of a great person you are!! <3

[SIZE=10pt]^ xD[/SIZE]

You say it was a year ago you broke up?

Then maybe this boy isn't worth your time. How long does it take to get over a break up? And now, when you're asking him out again, he says no?

It hurts, but perhaps breaking up with him was for the best.

And maybe, after that year, he doesn't feel anything anymore, too. As you were denying liking him, maybe he thought he should just let you go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back