SAFETY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eerie

Reaction score
WARNING: MAY STUNT GROWTH

Dont like to get robbed? heres a tip:

when the robber come, press the reset button and click download.

Dont want to take a risk of growth stunting? here a backup tip:

if you have a bad character , you are more likely to get hit by a robber! so try and take the best care you can and get a good character, check the chart and see if u got a good character, and you are not at risk of a robber. ive experimented, it works!!!

Good Luck! :(

On the V4, there is no such thing as a 'bad' character because instead of the characters evolving from good or bad care, they evolve from the amount of skill points you have.

And I don't think this is such a good idea because if you keep resetting and downloading just to avoid the robber, your Tama will never grow! I say just accept the robber and play a game or 2 to get your points back. It may be the 'hard' way of doing it, but it really isn't that hard to do.

GotchiGirl96

Actualy there ARE bad character they are the universal characters

On the V4, there is no such thing as a 'bad' character because instead of the characters evolving from good or bad care, they evolve from the amount of skill points you have.
And I don't think this is such a good idea because if you keep resetting and downloading just to avoid the robber, your Tama will never grow! I say just accept the robber and play a game or 2 to get your points back. It may be the 'hard' way of doing it, but it really isn't that hard to do.

GotchiGirl96
Exactly. The robber doesn't take that much, usually, anyway... If anything, reseting and downloading is the "hard" way whereas playing "shape" or something a few times is the "easy" way. :mellow:

Just accept the robber as another variable in the game and move on widdit.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know when the robber is going to come and take 100gps from your tamagotchi because you will have recently got a fortune cookie in the mail that only showed 1 star next the the gotchi points bag icon. It dosen't really matter if the robber comes because 100gps isn't worth much on the V4 anyway. :ph34r:

-sk8er girl-

That blasted robber took 400 points from me.

Well sure, he takes anything from 100-800 as far as I know. But what I'm trying to state is a few games will take care of those lost points and them some so there's no reason to reset and download. :D

Well sure, he takes anything from 100-800 as far as I know. But what I'm trying to state is a few games will take care of those lost points and them some so there's no reason to reset and download. :D
You're right. I complained for a while, then played a game of jump rope and won 500 points.

i didnt say you have to it was just a tip sorry you dont have to read i was just trying to help from experimenting :lol:

GotchiGirl96
Do you know that you can reset it and press download ahnd your charater can stay the same age!I thought that was a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :( :eek: :) :( :( ;) :ph34r: :blink: ;) :p :)

soccer #9 thought it was ok. you dont have to do it, it was a tip for those who want to do it. please stop posting here if you are going to dis the tip

thx! ;)

Can't you fight da robber or something? :(

By the way, he doesn't take ITEMS! And he took MY PAY! :( You know for da job? Not all of it but most of it. I only reset my tamas when they are dying, (I am not dis'ing ur tip Eerie) but there HAS to be another way, right? :D

Please keep me posted!

Meelymoo. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back