Sailor Moon anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*santagotchi*

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone still watch Sailor moon? Like, on youtube? I found all these episodes on Youtube today. I watched the first 10 0_o. The last time I watched Sailor Moon was almost 10 years ago! I was bored and I typed in Sailor Moon. So, if you still like Salior Moon, post here!

~Camelle

I have two Sailor Moon tapes, sometimes I watch them. I watch episodes on YouTube from time to time.

I used to love Sailor Moon. I haven't watched any of the episodes in a long time, though.

I like the uncut english version. But I always used to sing the theme song! :D

"Fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight...Never running from a real fight! She is the one named Sailor Moon!"

:D ~ So much good memories. But I really like the Japanese songs like "Moon Revenge", "Ai no Senshi" and "Sailor Team Theme" and ESPECIALLY "Moonlight densetsu".

Nice memories.

~SG~

I just got addicted to it from curiosity on youtube. I watched it and it's fun!

:eek: I wanna be sailor moon for halloween next year! I like planning things early XD

:p

ya i used to watch one of the sailer moon movies wen i wuz really little like over and over agen. i havnt seen anythin bout it anymor though.

I LOVE Sailor Moon!

I used to watch it everyday when I was little. It came on at 4PM on Cartoon Network. I wouldn't miss an episode for the world. <3

I had a few SM mangas, a few dolls and action figures, and her magic septar thing. But they got lost? Must have gotten trashed over the years. DD:

But I still have a few tapes and the three movies on VHS. I watch them sometimes.

I downloaded the Abridged series podcasts onto my iPod. They're voice overs - and they're hilarious! I wanted to download the real eps, but iTunes doesn't have them. ;_;

But yes, I am a huge SM fan. <3

I used to watch Sailor moon when it came on fox and WB years ago in 95-96 I think I remember wakeing up at 6:00am just to watch it lol. I remember I always wanted my hair to be as long as Sarina's ( Sailor moons ) XD but I'm brunette so that would never work anyway lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back