Sakura's Tamagotchi log of craziness

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He-ey readers,

YAY this is my 100th post on this log!!!! I'm sooo happy!! I have never ever done a log that's 5 pages long and managed to keep it going!! So i really appreciate all the readers that read my log and i hope you guys are enjoying it!! BTW, i will gladly accept any comments or fan-mail!!! [Comments as in if you think i could improve my log or something :) ] Anyway lets get on before i start ranting on and on!!

Little Riley has evolved into Kilalatchi!!! Which is good because according to my growth chart, Kilalatchi is a good care teen! So I'm deffo on my way to getting Mametchi or Kuromametchi! OK, so i was just fiddling around with my Mametchi gotchi figure... And we played around with a item or two. Firstly we got out the robot arm and it gave us 200GP! Which was very exciting for little Riley. Then we played with the Fun box, Riley rolled it on the floor and then it showed a little heart! Then Riley jumped up and down, so that must have meant something good! And now Riley is just happily bouncing around the screen :D :D.

Sadly i have taken the battery out of Memetchi :( Sorry!! There is a very good reason though.... I have decided to start up another version!!! Yes I am starting up my much beloved v4.5!!! I have just popped the battery in it and pressed download, and up popped a Tsukkomitchi with a baby girl!!! And just off the topof my heads i have decided to name the baby Lola Tuskkomitchi will be called Tammie :) Haha and now they have just fallen asleep because the time is set to 3am.... So i will just quickly change that... There we go all better! OK now i will leave it at that and hopefully have more tomorrow!

TTRADEME TAMAS: Those are still coming, I will stop making these little sidenote thingies about them all the time and just do them every so often. So you can have updates of how far away they are!!! :lol:

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! 6th PAGE OF MY LOG!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!! :D :) :) :) :D :lol:

Haha just quickly making another post to celebrate my 6th page! OK peace out tamagotchi people!

Sakura-san123

Hello readers,

OK there is plenty to report today! Firstly i would just like to tell you something.... I have taken the battery out of my TMGO! The reason for this is because of my V4.5 which i will tell you about in a minute. Plus Riley evolved into Wooltchi :( I do love the TMGO but right now i have someone else to look after.....

And that's Lola! Yes that's right Tammie has left o_O. But now i have little Lola to take care of!! And this is the main reason why i took the battiries out of my TMGO! Because I'm aiming to take reallllly good care of little Lola and get UraMemetchi!!!! And I'm off to a pretty good start because right now Lola is a Tamatchi! Cuteness!!! According to my charts you need her to get UraYoungMemetchi. I needed either her or Kuchitamatchi XD. So right now Lola's stats read:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Weight: 15LBS [Not bad]

Gen: 22nd [i KNOW!!!!]

GP: 69884 :eek:

Skill points: 15,8,8

Training: ||

Yes i know my gorgeous points are quite low at the moment... But they will increase don't worry!! Plus it's ok that i have 15 funny points because i do need high points in all areas! You see i was thinking about getting a Hanagatatchi after i get UraMemetchi, but i do realize that I'm gonna be a very busy mother! Because you have to get 450 goregeous points and 350 funny and spritual points <_< Good lord that's alot!! But it can be done, because i once got 120 funny points on this version!! I know i can do it again!!!

OK now i thought i would let Lola have a little chat with you guys before we leave, she is very eager to meet you! Here she is and she will be speaking in red:

He-ey everyone!! It's me Lola! I am soooooooooo happy to finally meet you guys! Thanks for reading my Mum's log it really means alot to us!!! I have a lot to say firstly i-

OK, OK Lola you do realize we don't have all day right?

Yes Mum yes i do realize that, now can you please stop butting in!

Fine just hurry it up please missy.

Hmmph.... Anyway sorry about that guys! Now as i was saying, my hopes for becoming a UraMemetchi are VERY high. I'm hoping to be famous one day....

And how exactly are going to do that hmm?

MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, sorry!! *Whacks herself on the forehead*

Right, now I actually have no idea how i plan on getting famous but it will happen! Because UraMemetchi is after all the prettiest girl in Tamagotchi Town!

Ahem...

Fine, I'm stopping now. But remember readers, I rule!!! And don't forget t read Mum's log daily thank-you and good-bye xoxo

God, that girl can talk!! I didn't realize how confident she was.... Anyway i had better be off now readers!!! See ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good afternoon fellow readers!

Okies, reallly sorry i haven't being logging for a while.... The reason why i didn't log on Sunday [2 days go] Was because my poor guinea pig passed away :(I'm still really sad about it so please forgive me if i sound a little droopy today :mellow: And the reason why i didn't log yesterday is because I seem to have come down with the flu and had the day off yesterday. You are probably wondering why i didn't log even though i was at home? Well again it's coz of my guinea pig and because i wasn't allowed on the computer :angry: Anyways enough ranting lets get on because i have a lot to say!!!!

Great news!!! Little Lola has evovled! She evolved yesterday while i was basically dying on the couch in the lounge. [Yes that is how bad i felt] Anyway she has evolved into Zouritchi!! Which is reallly good because i can still aim for UraMemetchi!! But on the downside, if i don't get UraMemetchi... I will end up with another Tsukkomitchi!!!! I don't particuarly want her because i don't find her very attractive... And that whole arm sticking out thingie...... Weird!! o_O

So here's a quick look at Lola's stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥ [i'm about to fill that last one up with a game!]

Weight: 25LBS [That's a pretty average weight for a teen :D ]

Training: |||||

Gen: 22nd

Skill points: 38,41,24

GP: 74154 XD

And that's all for her stats. I think they are pretty good! And i have heaps of gorgeous points so hopefully UraMemetchi is coming my way!!!! OK so another thing that happened yesterday was that Lola got school mail! So i took her to see her old pre-school teacher Miss Frill and they talked and then Lola left... And then i got my school mail and we selected Miss Flower because she raises gorgeous points. [but I'm not quite sure how much!] So i have taken her to school twice today to keep her gorgeous points higher than the rest. OK, Lola wants to talk to you again! But don't worry she is a little less full of herself, remember in my previous post she was acting quite selfish? Well that has changed now that she is a Zouritchi! Anyway, she will be speaking in red. [bTW this will be the colour she speaks in from now on.]

Sup readers? I have evolved into Zouritchi! Which I'm sure my Mum has already told you but i thought i would just tell you one more time! Now as Mum said I'm not as selfish as i once was [Yes i do admit :) ] but i still do believe that I'm going to be famous one day..... Or at least i hope so!!

Yes sweetheart. So why don't you tell our wonderful readers about school today?

Mummm, I'm pretty sure they don't wanna hear about boring old school! Do ya readers???

Didn't think so!!

OK, OK it was just a suggestion!

Yes Mum i know. Now i think we should go now because you still haven't filled up my empty happy heart!!! I feel like playing a game of Apple!!! Lets go, lets go!

Alright darling, as you wish. Say bye to our readers then.

Byeeee everyone!!! See you next time.... I'm a Zouritchi!!!!!!

:lol: Like our little conversation?? But yes Lola is right i had better go fill up that empty happy heart! Well until next time readers!

TRADEME TAMAS: Thought before i do go i would just give you a quick update on the tamas!!! They should be coming soon, apparently the lady has posted them.... I think she posted them on Saturday... But i can't be sure! But hopefully they will get here soon! Anyway love you guys peace out!!!

Hey readers,

I HAVE FREAKING EPIC NEWS!!!! I GOT MY TWO TAMAGOTCHIS IN THE MAIL TODAY! I'm sooooooooooo happy!!!! Anyway here they are! BTW i have started up the music star!!

98hyft.jpg

Haha, this is my awesome new familitchi!! The only downside to it is it's got a few dents and the back screw i really hard to get off. But other than that i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

35m2vf4.jpg

Here's the long awaited Music Star!!! It's even better than i imagined it!!!! I know it's a bit blurry but you can see i have started it up and, i pressed download when i slotted the battery in... And it came up with a adorable baby boy called Zed! He's soooo cute!! And he just beeped because he was sick so i quickly fed him two doses of mdeicene. :) Now just before i tell you more about my little Zed i will just say that i have taken the battery out of Lola :'( I did say i would only run my Music Star once i got it!!! Anwyays.....

So now I am going to have to get use to the Music Star! There are soo many features that i must find out how to use! I have found a scan of the instructions for the Music Star on TT so that was very helpful! And i have also printed out some charts which will also be very useful :lol: So anyway i won't bother giving you Zed's stats today because they are pretty boring since he's only a little baby!!! But i will just quickly say that his instrument is a piano and his toy is a pirate ship XDD. OK i think that's all catch ya later readers!!!!

Hey,

Lots has happened to Zed!! Firstly he has evolved into a gorgeous Kuchitamatchi!! (Being a while since i have seen this little guy!) And then a couple of hours later he got accepted into pre-school, then he got a space ship as a present! He has being to see Ms Frill reguarly so he's being a very good student. XDD Then we got mail... It was from the Gotchi King, and he presented us with 2000GP!! So Zed straight away wanted to spend it {typical :D ) We went down to the shops and brought a corndog, milk, omelette and bread! Good Lord this little guy is passionate about his food! I have read my charts and found out that Kuchitamatchi is a bad care toddler <_< And since he's odd generation I'm at risk of getting Gozarutchi!! I don't particuarly want him as my very first music star character!!!! :(

But.... Then things turned around when i heard the familiar evolving sound last night... It was Zed and he was evolving in his sleep!!! I watched him as he evolved into a.... *drumroll* KIKITCHI!! YAYAYAY!!! I was so sure i was going to get Nonopotchi which is a bad care teen! But instead I got Kikitchi, which according to my charts is perfect care!! Now i can maybe aim for a Mametchi! He is after all a odd generation character.... Hmm it all depends what kind of care i take of Zed. Anyways, so this morning i had a bit of a sleep-in because it's Saturday and I still have my stupid flu! Anyway so i woke up at around 9:14AM to find little Zed banging away at his drums!! He obviously likes them which is good! He was drumming away but then i had to stop him because his happy hearts were down and we needed to play a quick game of sound block!

Now here's a quick look at Zeds stats before i finish up:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥♥

Weight: 20LBS

Stress level: 38

Gen: 1st

Rythm: 74

Tone: 35

Original: 150

Toy: Space ship

Instrument: Drum set

GP: 3800

Music Genre: Rock 'n' Roll

Character: Kikitchi

Okey dokey, all done for his stats! I'm just waiting for him to be accepted into normal school now so that he can form a band! That's what i have being looking forward to!!! Oh! Hold on... I just got some more mail! OK some weird looking guy as come and he has presented me with a present, and it's a errr.... *checks music star items chart* Ahhh! It's a bass drum! That's pretty cool, thanks strange dude! (I'm calling him that because i don't know his name :p )

OK i had better be off now! I think i have droned on long enough! So i will see you all later toodle pip!

Hi hi!!

OK, right now I am realllly happy for little Zed! Wanna know why? Well because he evolved into a Mametchi!!!!!!!!!!! :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: :mametchi: And that's exactly who i wanted!!!! I'm sooo proud of myself and Zed!!!

OK now that the excitment is over, we can move on to what else has happened with Zed today. ^_^ So he did get into a band! When he was a Kikitchi i took him to school and he caught up with a Ringotchi and a Hinotamatchi! And they talked for a little bit and then they formed a band! So that was very exciting for Zed and I :) And as a teen Zed did lots of band practices and such and his current instrument that he's using is a Keyboard! I got it off Music City... Anyways so now that Zed is a adult his little band mates have evolved too! So they are now a Masktchi and a Shimashimatchi! CUTE!!!! And so they have just done their first concert! It sounded really great, but the judges didn't think so. They gave the band 2 nos and one yes :( Oh and BTW the bands name is Cherri :D So anyway here are the stats for the band and then i will give you Zeds stats!:

Band Memebers: Mametchi, Shimashimatchi and Masktchi

Band name: Cherri!

Mametchi's instrument: Keyboard

Shimashimatchi's instrument: Drum set

Masktchi's instrument: Violin

Music Genre: Pop music

Star ranking: 999th <_<

And i have just found out what their names are! Masktchi's is Lisa and Shimashimatchi's is Paul, how cute! Anyways now here is Zed's usual stats:

Weight: 30LBS

Stress level: 57

Rythm: 156

Tone: 202

Original: 307

Toy: Train

Instrument: Keyboard

GP: 2360

Music Genre: Pop music

Character: Mametchi

There we go. And other than that, Zed has gotten a heart and a star in the mail! Which was nice.

OK i think that's about it. See you readers later!

He-ey,

Well, today was a Monday so i had school =/ Zed didn't get very much attention, which isn't very good parenting <_< Anyway, so Zed is doing alright! He's only had one band practice today and one concert... and again with the concert he got 2 nos and one yes! His band isn't exactly doing very well :( Oh well, hopefully next generation i will do better!! Zed is actually quite keen to talk to you, and he has even invited his band mates over so that they can talk to you as well!! How nice of him! OK, so they can have a quick chat with you here they are:

Lisa- red

Paul- green

Zed- orange

"Hello readers! It's Zed here with my band mates! We have being so desperate to talk to you! Say hi everyone!"

"Hey there readers! Paul here, and i would just like to say it's great to finally meet you all! Zed just won't stop about how much time and effort his Mum puts into making this log for you all and-"

"OK, i think they have heard enough Paul." *Gives Paul meaningful look*

"Oh OK. Lisa, your awfully quiet.... Do you not wanna say hi to the readers?"

"... Umm, hey readers. This is Lisa... Hi"

"Sorry guys shes a bit shy (She is a Masktchi after all!)"

"Hey!"

"There we go! Now we've got her talking!"

"....."

"Or not...."

"Oh come off it Zed, she can be shy if she wants were not all as confident as you!"

*Smiles proudly*

"Yes, anyway i think we had better go now readers we need to get back to rehearsing our songs! See ya!"

"Yes see you next time readers! Take care!... Lisa are you not gonna say good-bye?"

"Bye... ermm yea...."

Well then wasn't that interesting XD. I'm sorry about Lisa! Didn't realize she didn't like to socalize!

OK here are Zed's stats:

Stress level: 35

Rythm: 280

Tone: 306

Original: 472

Toy: Pirate Ship

GP: 1130

Music Genre: Rock 'n' Roll (Seems to have changed again!)

I won't bother giving you the Band's stats because they are pretty much the same :p

OK i think i will stop here! Thanks for clicking readers and i will see ya'll in my next post byees!

Hello,

Sorry about not posting for the past couple of days! It's just that Zed hasn't really being doing that much so there's nothing to say. -_- Anyway, so Zed is all good for now, he is 5 years old which is good.... I'm pretty sure Music Stars mate at 6 years old?? I'm not sure, i will have to find out! OK, so Zed and his band mates have being doing quite a few concerts recently! They have also being playing for their fans! And their fans always enjoy it!! Plus the band Cherri now have.... WOAHHHH!!! I just checked them and they have gone up by heaps!!! Plus my ranking has too! Eeeek!OK here are the band's current stats:

Mametchi's instrument: Keyboard

Shimashimatchi's instrument: Drum set

Masktchi's instrument: Violin

Star ranking: 71th [WOWOWOWOWOW!]

Tama Fans: 49984116 [!!!!]

Look at how many fans my precious Zed and his band have!!! I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for him!!!!! :) :)

XD I know I'm getting really worked up, but this is just so cool! I'm soo proud of my little Zed!! :lol:

Zed's stats:

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥ <_<

Stress level: 34

Rythm: 432

Tone: 474

Original: 687

GP: 11160

Music Genre: Rock 'n' Roll (Still :D )

Okey dokey, there are his stats! I have being playing alot of games with him lately to get his GP raised so that i can buy him some more stuff! Because he is running a bit low on food at the moment. o_O Mail-wise, today Zed got a pressie from da Gotchi King! It was a bottle of Milk! Nawww how nice of the King to give us that! And he also got a heart as well, which was very cute XD.

OK readers, i shall be finishing up here but i will post tomorrow and maybe... Just maybe Zed will be a proud husband and father! We shall have to see! Until then see ya readers!

xoxo

Konichiwa readers... (IDK i felt like saying hello in Japanese XD)

Anyway, sadly Zed has not mated yet..... and is 6 years of age now :p I'm not sure what's gonna happen. Maybe he will mate tomorrow ^_^

OK band-wise i have reallly kool news!!! And you shall hopefully find out what the kool news is when i give you the band's stats!:

Mametchi's instrument: Piano

Shimashimatchi's instrument: Violin

Masktchi's instrument: Harp

Star ranking: 5th [KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!]

Tama Fans: 177365419[!!!!]

No the kool news is not that i have changed their instruments... It's that the band's ranking has gone up to 5!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!! During maths class today, i went to check on him and he was on the time screen... and i saw the ranking was at 8th and i was like HOLYYY HELL!!!! And the reason why they are now at 5 is because they just played at a concert :) So anyway now that the exciment is over i think i will let the band talk to you so that they can tell you in person! Here they are:

Paul- orange

Zed- blue

Lisa- pink

"Yayayayay!! Heyyy readers! We are ranked 5th at the moment wooooot wooot!! I know my mum probably already told you but were just sooo happy and excited! Tell 'em Paul!"

"Yes readers it's true! The entire band (Plus Zeds Mum :D ) are verrry happy!"

"Yes... Happy... woot"

"Come on Lisa you can do better than that!"

"..... errmmm"

"*Sighs* OK we won't make you speak... But we will have to get to work on that confidence of yours missus!"

"Oh."

"Hahaha, don't worry Lisa everybody gets shy!! You'll grow out of it!"

"I think we had better go Paul, I'm getting hungry!"

"Alright Zed we can go now. See ya readers! Talk to you later!"

"Bye!!!!!!!"

"bye bye... I think..."

Nawww, poor Lisa being so shy :( OK readers i don't think i will do Zeds stats today because it takes to long o_O Oh and BTW Zed is currently playing his piano. So cute!!!

Alrighty byeeees for now!

xoxo

Hey everyone,

GREAT NEWS!

Zed has married!!! He married a Memetchi! I know they are the perfect match!!!! Anyway so the usual fireworks happened and they kissed and then they had a baby girl!! Which when Zed and his wife leave I'm going to name it Luna (Haha i was thinking of Harry Potter!) OK so Zed has being playing at lots of concerts today and now his ranking has gone up to 3rd!! Yay for Zed!!! Just a couple more and he should be at first!!!

My goal for little Luna is for her to become a Makiko (It will be my first Makiko!!!) according to my charts Makiko is a good care character.... Hmm i wonder if i can manage it? We will have to see ^_^ OK so i have a pic to show you, and yes i know it's being a while!! But this one is of Zed and his family:

20frfyd.jpg

BTW the reason why it's quite a good photo is because i used my DSI camrea to take it :p Oh and also i will probably get back into taking pics! So just for the sake of it here is a pic of my room on Music City!:

11h4dib.jpg
wwdgkn.jpg

Yes, this isn't actually my current room, this is from ages back! I will be taking some more pics of my new room soon!! OK so now i think i will give you Zed's stats and leave:

Weight: 38LBS

Stress level: 00 (BAM!)

Rythm: 712

Tone: 778

Original: 999

Instrument: Piano

GP: 1214570

Character: Mametchi, with Memetchi (wife) and Petitchi (baby)

:lol: The reason why i have so many points at the moment is because this morning this random dude came and gave me 100000 points! And i was like SCORE!!!!!! :lol: :p So anyway that's it for now see you later readers!!

xoxo

Hola readers!

Alright so today i haven't got much to say about Zed and his family but i do have some cute pictures!!! Firstly i have some of us going out to play a game of Vegetables!

33cp0tu.jpg

f1z1mx.jpg

6jpo2a.jpg

20jlt3l.jpg

We didn't get very far... Haha but we did win about 100GP :p And then this morning when i woke up they had mail! And the mail was the weird dude bringing along MORE GP!! And guess how much it was this time?? 5000000GP!!!!!!!!!!!! I know!! Here's proof, check out how many points Zed has now!:

29p9ixw.jpg

See!!!! Epic isn't it! And now here's a pic of Zed practising his piano:

e870y9.jpg

I betcha Luna and his wife are very proud of him! Plus his band are now ranked 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP! I thought they were still at 2nd!! WOWOWOWOWOWOW! This is a AMAZING achivement for Zed and the Cherri's!!! OMG I'm gonna have to let them chat to you now! Here they are:

Zed- Green

Lisa- Purple

Paul- Red

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!"

"I KNOW I FEEL SOOOOOO FAMOUS!!!!"

"I KNOW RIGHT!! OK I'm gonna stop shouting now :p but seriously we are ranked 1st out of 999! That's a big achievement!"

"Ya think!! I'm sooo proud of you guys ^_^ "

"Yay"

"Lisa! We are ranked 1st, come on show a bit more enthusiasim than that!"

"YAY...."

"Good enough! But anyway guess how many fans we have now Paul??"

"How many? *Holds breath*"

"410476639!!!!!"

"HOLY HECKKKKKK!!!! I am soooo happy for the Cherri's! We rulllleeee! OK were gonna go now readers and just you know casusally jump around in exciment! Byeee!"

"Yep were outta here readers cya!!!"

"See.... ya.. ermm.."

Yea, i don't blame them for being that excited!! This awesome i am verrry proud at the moment :) OK I'm gonna go now readers and jump around with the band... jokes XD. But seriously i shall be leaving now byee!!

xoxox

From: Sakura-san123, Zed, Memetchi, baby Luna and one very happy band called Cherri!

Hey readers,

Weeeel, i have some sad and happy news... it's kind of a bit of both depending on how you look at it but Zed and Memetchi have left Luna!!! I'm actually pretty sad because i really did love Zed!! His band was so sucessful.... :( Anyway on the bright side of things Luna is doing great and she is now a Hitodetchi! Which is the good care toddler i believe so, I am gonna try and aim for a Makiko.... She's the good care adult, but first i need to get through the teen and toddler stages!! So anyway whilst Luna was a baby i took good care of her and only caught her doing the pee pee wiggle dance once. And so now she is a Hitodetchi and i have some pics:

t99mqo.jpg

Here's a pic of me naming Luna Luna!

2dag7lt.jpg

And here she is taking a bath.. this was quite recently BTW :p

2ymhx8p.jpg

And here's Luna just doing her normal bouncing about the screen XD

And that's all the pics for now guys, sorry there would have being more but i don't know what else to take a pic of! Alrighty quick stats update:

Weight:10 LBS

Stress level: 26

Gen: 2nd

Rythm: 253

Tone: 257

Original: 337

Toy: Laptop

Instrument: Drum Set

GP: 0 (Uhh better work on this!)

Music Genre: Pop Music :D

Character: Hitodetchi!

Yup there are her stats!!! I'm hoping that her band will be a great sucess just like her Daddy :D OK i think i will leave you with that readers! Toodle pip!

xoxo

Howdy readers!

OK i have two bits of exciting news for you today invovling Luna:

1. She has evolved into Ringotchi!!! Yes, i know she's the bad care teen, but that's OK I'm still really happy about her evolving! Maybe i will try for Makiko next time!

2. Luna has formed a band!!!! I took her to school just now and she formed a band with a Kiktchi called Louis and a Nonopotchi called John! They are all soo cute!! Anyway i snapped quite a few pics of them forming their band:

15ccwm.jpg

2luys7o.jpg

256fo8y.jpg

33441o4.jpg

2m2xi8o.jpg

Sorry if some of the pics are a bit blurry! My DSI is having a fail today o_O. Anyway so as you can probably tell from one of the pics my band name is Apple, well that is because I'm doing a fruit theme for bands names XD. Alright so other than that exciting news, Luna also recieved a Karaoke machine in the mail! That was pretty cool and so now it's her instrument for the band :p Err i won't do Luna's stats today coz they aren't much different.... OMG HOLD ON!! I have just remembered something!! Well you know how Zed and his band were ranked first?! Well the day before Zed was due to leave he got a 1ST RANKING AWARD!!! It's my first ever award and i can't believe i didn't tell you guys!!! Anyways i have a pic here: (It's taken on my phone this time so soz if it's not very good)

2eb6834.jpg

Do you see it??? Yea I'm soo happy, but i can't believe i didn't tell you guys! :eek: OK sorry about that lolz I'm done for now so i guess i will see you in my next post!

xoxo

PS: Sorry about the last pic being so small compared to the others!! :)

Yo readers!

Sorry about not posting yesterday, i totally forgot! Plus i was kinda busy O_O Anyway so Luna has evolved into a *drumroll*.... Maidtchi!!!!! She's sooo cute! She is bad care but she is still so flippin cute! So her band has also evolved which is pretty cool, so now John is a Togetchi and Louis is a Tosakatchi! OK i have some pics to show you of Luna:

2dsjslk.jpg

Cute close up! Now here are some pics i took of some drawings i did in school the other day!:

51educ.jpg

flcxgl.jpg

Yes, i know they aren't very good... But i tried my best ^_^ Plus i had no charts to copy from!! Anyways so just recently Luna and her band Apple went to do a concert for the judges, and i have taken some very cute pics here they are:

j65w60.jpg

291mk93.jpg

1zdbwaq.jpg

20qxi06.jpg

2i9l6vm.jpg

2h6xbg1.jpg

Sorry about the first one being a bit blurry! I have never being good at taking pics of my tamas! Anyway so as you can see the band got to nos and one yes for their performance :( But that's OK at least they gave it a go!! Alright time for stats!:

Weight: 28LBS

Stress level: 44

Rythm: 455

Tone: 456

Original: 524

Instrument: Violin

GP: 19450

Music Genre: Pop Music

Character: Maidtchi :p

Yay i finally have some GP! Thank you band!!! Haha OK so i think that should do it for this post. Update soon byees!

xox

Hey readers,

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!! Guess what!!!? Luna and her band got their first Pro Debut!!!!! They went and performed for the judges like 10 minutes ago and the judges loved it! So they got three yes's and 100000GP!........WOAH! This day just gets better and better! Because guess what else just happened?? LUNA JUST MATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right then and there :D :D :D She married a ShimaShimatchi! How flippin adorable is that!!? If you don't believe me i have a pic of them with their new baby girl!!:

25jupmx.jpg

See!! Cute right? Anyway so i think i will name the baby..... Cho... Yea Cho, that's japanese for Butterfly XD So Cho it is!!! Anyway so before i was interupted by the beautiful marriage of Luna and ShimaShimatchi, i was saying the Apple just got their Pro Debut! And they have also gone to a different genre of music, they now do Jazz! Here's a pic of the band:

fog9co.jpg

Aren't they cute? Now i was going to let them speak to you today but i don't have time because there is so much i need to tell you! So i have promised to let them speak to you guys tomorrow!! :p So now here are Luna's stats:

Weight:27 LBS

Stress level: 00

Rythm: 575

Tone: 581

Original: 649

Instrument: Violin

GP: 29450

Music Genre: Jazz Music

Character: Maidtchi, with baby Cho and Husband ShimaShimatchi!!

And now for the band's stats!:

Band Memebers: Maidtchi [Luna], Togetchi[John] and Tosakatchi[Louis]

Band name: Apple!

Luna's instrument: Violin

John's instrument: Piano

Louis's instrument: Violin

Music Genre: Jazz Music

Star ranking: 77th {YAYAYAYAY!)

Tama Fans: 45050879

So yes their band ranking has finally gone up! And so that's pretty much it for Luna but before i go i would just like to tell you that i have started up two other tamas! Which won't be featured in this log sadly. But anyway i have a pic of the two I'm running:

25s4nya.jpg

Yes i am running my beloved V3 and my V4! So everyday before i finish up the log i will just give you a quick update on them! But they won't be properly logged about just at the moment anyway here's what's happening with them at the moment:

V3: This is Bob the Mizutamatchi!!! He's very cute and currently weighs 35LBS [OOPS! <_< ] He evolved into a toddler at 12:32PM.

V4: This is Boy Bob's twin! The reason they are twins is because i hatched them both at the same time!!! So Boy is now a Harutchi and he weighs the same as Bob :lol: And he evolved into a toddler 2 minutes after Bob did XDD.

OK all done for today hope you liked it!

xoxo

Helloo Tamagotchi people!!

Luna hasn't being doing much today just spending time with her husband and baby Cho! I do have 2 pics of though the first is of Luna practising her instrument:

2czsg2q.jpg

Look at the proud husband and baby watching Luna play the violin XD. Now the second one i took because i was bored but look at Luna's musical skill points!:

2yxg1tc.jpg

Yes they are very high atm :p .

Alrighty so, i did promise the band Apple that i would let them speak to you guys today soooo here they areee!:

Luna- Pink

John- Blue

Louis- Red

"Heyy readers! This is soo exciting to be speaking to you for the first time!"

"Yes, indeed Luna now clam down and stop shouting will you, your giving me a headache"

"*groans* Honestly Louis!!! Show a bit of enthusiasim!! Were on Luna's Mum's log!!!"

"Yeah yeah.... Hi readers.... Now if you will excuse me i must go catch up on my math homework"

"Hmmmm.... Something is seriously wrong with that boy!!! Anyway readers, Luna here and John and I are extremely happy that we get to talk to you today!"

"Indeed we are! Did you know readers that the band got their first Pro Debut yesterday!! Luna's Dad Zed and his band never got one of those!!!"

"Ahem"

"Ooops sorry Luna <_< "

"That's mean John! My daddy got a first ranking award!!!"

"Sorry, sorry! Yes i know your Dad was very sucessful you should be very proud"

"I am :D "

"Would you two please keep the noise down, I'm trying to study over here!!!"

"God, sometimes i don't even know why Louis is in our band..."

"HEY I HEARD THAT!! And it was me that got us that Pro Debut! Without me Apple would be down the toilet!!"

"*GASP* You take that back Louis!!! We all did enough to earn that Pro Debut! It's not yours, its the bands so you be quiet!"

"Hmmppph *goes back to math homework*"

"OK i think we had better go now readers, before things get out of hand! We will see you all later though!"

"Yes, cya readers!!! Sorry about mean old Louis over there!

"GRRRR!!! Bye...."

Good lord sorry about that readers! Didn't realize they were gonna be so horrible! Anyways so i thought i would just show you a quick pic of the pouches i keep my tamas in!:

2uh7pck.jpg

:lol: Yes they are actually phone pouches! But they are quite literally the perfect size for my babies!!

OK before i go i will just quickly give you an update on Bob and Boy!

V3: Bob is great! We have played some games of get today and now Bob has around 100GP :D And i also caught him crying today so i gave him some praise and he came right again.

V4: Boy is also great!! We recieved 1100GP from the Gotchi King in the mail today! Plus we also got two hearts!! So today has being great for little Boy! And yesterday i forgot to tell you, but Boy got accepted into Pre-school! His teacher is Ms. Frill and i take him there reguarly! OK all done.

Thanks for clickin readers, peace out!! :lol:

xoxo

Wassup Tamatalk!

Luna and Shimashimatchi have left Cho!!!! I hope Luna will be happy back in tamagotchi planet! So i got the day off school today because i haven't being feeling very well lately, and this morning i woke up at around 9:30AM to find poor little Cho crying her eyes out on the screen!!! So i named her, fed her and all the other usual stuff that you do with a baby tamagotchi. And a hour later i was sitting at my computer just mucking around when i heard the evolving sound! So i quickly grabbed my Music Star from my bed to see Cho evolve into a Hitodetchi!!!! Here's a cute little pic of her in her toddler form:

2ebvip4.jpg

Isn't she adorable?? :lol: And now here's a pic of her playing her drums:

10x5zc3.jpg

So yes Cho's instrument for now is the drums XD. And if you haven't noticed i have started to experiment with borders around my pics to make them cuter :p . Now as any normal toddler would Cho got accepted into Pre-School!! Her teacher is Miss. Frill and as soon as she got in i took her to her first lesson! Where she chatted with Miss. Frill for a bit and then met up with a Tamatchi and they played some Jump Rope! Here are some pics:

HNI_0049-1.gif

HNI_0051-1.jpg

HNI_0052.jpg

And as you can see i have started to edit my pics using Photobucket so they are now more fun to look at!!! (BTW i won't always do this to my pics because it does take a while :p ) And now Cho isn't really doing much just bounncing around the screen. I have played a couple of games with her to keep her musical skill points up and i shall give you her stats!:

Weight: 10LBS

Stress level: 52

Gen: 3rd

Rythm: 215

Tone: 227

Original: 244

Toy: Bandai

GP: 0

Music Genre: Rock 'n' Roll Music

Character: Hitodetchi

And i think that's about all for Cho. Now for Bob and Boy!

V3: Bob has evolved into a teen!! He is now a Nikatchi!! He's very cute, i haven't done to much with him today but he is 2 yrs old and his training is almost full!!! Just one more bar to go!

V4: Boy is the one I'm most excited about out of the two because he evolved into *drumrollll* YOUNGMAMETCHI!!!!!!!!! Sadly i haven't got a pic but if he is still a YoungMametchi tomorrow i will show you a pic! And he basically has the same stats as Bob.... Oh and he also got accepted into normal school!! His teacher is Mr. Canvas so that i can raise his smart points.

Okey Dokey that's it for now peace out my awesome readers!!

Hello,

So today quite a few things have happened with Cho!!! But before i tell you them here is a pic of Cho as Hitodetchi taking a bath:

ju7czn.jpg

She's soo cute ^_^ Anyway so Cho has evolved into her teen stage!! And she is now a....... ICHIGOTCHI! I'm very proud of her because now hopefully i can aim for Memetchi! Because she is odd generation good care character! Here is a really cute pic of Cho up close!:

t0m13p.jpg

I love it when Ichigotchi smiles!!! OK so as well as that she also formed her band today!! I took her to school where she met up with a Chamametchi called Elaine and a Ringotchi called Lisa.... Haha i know we have another Lisa!! Let's hope she doesn't end up as a Masktchi! XD Ok here are some pics of Cho forming a band!!:

34qqwjr.jpg

fk0knn.jpg

15x38lh.jpg

2sb5r0y.jpg

23lzkle.jpg

Very cute! I love the last pic where they perform their first concert! OK so i have named the band Grapes as you can see from the one of the pics, i am still going with the fruit theme :p And now for the bands stats:

Band Memebers: Ichigotchi (Cho) Chamametchi (Elaine) Ringotchi (Lisa)

Band name: Grapes!

Cho's instrument: Drums

Elaine's instrument: Drums

Lisa's instrument: Piano

Star ranking: 999th

Tama Fans: none o_O

Yes we have two members of the band that play the drums XD. OK i think that is pretty much it for Cho.

Now for Bob and Boy!!

V3: Bob is still a Nikatchi, he should be evolving soon though.

V4: Boy has evolved into a Gozarutchi!! I kinda knew i was gonna get a universal because i fail at the V4 <_< But i still love Gozarutchi! I have a pic of him as a Young Mametchi while he was brushing his teeth:

dqhocp.jpg

Cute!!!!

All done now people. I will catch ya later peace out!

Hey everyone!

Sorry everyone there are no pics today because i forgot to take some o_O. But i promise there will be some tomorrow! Anyways with Cho she has evolved into.... Masktchi.... Yea that's the horrible care character, i didn't realize i had taken such bad care of her!!!! I'm sorry Cho :( I don't really mind that she is a Masktchi because their cute she just wasn't my first choice! OK moving on i should probably give you her stats since i haven't for a while so here they are!

Weight: 28LBS

Stress level: 45

Gen: 3rd

Rythm: 280

Tone: 274

Original: 316

Toy: Bandai

GP: 15700

Character: Masktchi :ph34r:

The reason why she has so many points is because her wonderful mother (Luna) keeps giving them to her in the mail! And today she also got a pencil which was pretty cool :p As for the band Grapes they are doing good, they have just done a concert now for the judges! And they got 2 nos and one yes as per usual DX. But anyway so Elaine is now a Chantotchi and Lisa is a Violetchi! They look so cute together!!! And their ranking is still at 999 <_< . I will hopefully have a pic of them performing tomorrow!

OK that's basically it for Cho, here's what Bob and Boy have being up to!:

V3: Bob has finally evolved! He evolved while i was in class, he is now a Megatchi! Yay! I haven't had a Megatchi for a while.

V4: Boy is great too. He is now 3 years old so he mates on Saturday! I will probably have pics of that too!! Coz marriage is a beautiful thing!

OK readers thanks for clickin and as always i will see you in my next post Byee!

PS: Again sorry about no pics!!! I know it makes the post rather boring :(

Latest posts

Back