sallylove's tamagotchi blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallylove

Reaction score
my name is sallylove, and this is my tamagotchi blog. if you'd like to know more about me, you can click here, which is my post in the introductions section of this website. i don't want to spend my time spamming up this first post explaining who i am to you. the blog doesn't get started until the second post, because i want to state some things here.

first, i'm asking you to please not post in this blog. this is for me to keep track of my tamagotchis, not for you to say things like 'awesome blog! keep going plz!' such comments are appreciated, but if you'd like to say it, please do so in a pm.

second, i do hope that updates will not be too far apart. i don't always have access to a computer, but i will try to post updates at least once a week.

third, i have nothing else to say.

august 31st

two nights ago, i was lying in bed, exhausted, when i thought about my red butterflies version 4.5 tamagotchi. why i haven't played with it in months, maybe a year, i do not know, but i had a sudden urge to bring it out and start it back up again. i re-started it that night, and now i have a one-year-old ura young violetchi named sally. (not based on my username, but from the nightmare before christmas, my all-time favorite movie) i keep her in a pencil pouch during school and i discreetly (well, i try to be discreet) check on her during class or lunch. i'm saving up for a tama-go, and i should be going to walmart this weekend so if they're in stock, i'll buy it then. sally's skillpoints are 25-8-29. i really need to work on those middle-number points.

seeing as i'll be in school most of the time, i'll try very hard to bring you updates~ i have school off from this friday to two mondays from now, so you should be getting updates. C: thanks for reading.

now, a question for everyone who's reading:

do you have a tama-go? if so, do you like it? if not, do you want one? why or why not? to answer the question, pm me and all answers will be posted on the next update.

edit

i'm going to buy a tama-go off of amazon! i really love the solid white one! and since the version 4.5 is my favorite version, i'm going to keep raising it to see how old sally can get. does that sound like a good idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
august 22nd

hungry: 4/4

happy: 3/4

aie, i need to fix that...

training: 4

skills: 42,8,29

weight: 14 lb

gen: 1st

september 3rd

i'm not sure how i dated the last post as 'august 22nd'. really.

sally evolved into a purimatchi with skill points of 50-8-29.

i'm participating in the NaNoWriMo in november, and i've been bombarded with ideas for my novel... oh, what to do, what to do?...

Latest posts

Back