Salutations, fellow Tamagotchi fans.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J4J

Reaction score
Hello there, I'm Jay. I have three tamagotchis, although I am still recovering two of them from the move we recently had. So let's just say I have one for now until (or if) I find the other two. My tamagotchi is a clear blue V2, but currently it has no batteries. I am waiting eagerly for them to arrive off ebay. I am completely obsessed with them, although I am not allowed to spend any more money on getting more of them due to my parents thinking it is a waste :D :p

I hope I'll end up being a valued member of this online community shortly. See you around, Jay.

Hi Jay welcome to Tamatalk. I think it would be a good Idea to go read the rules so you understand how Tamatalk works. You can got to User's guide to Tamatalk to understand how Tamatalk works. And again welcome to tamatalk! :lol:

Hi Jay

hmmm...Have you checked ur basement? My dad packed a bunch of stuff in our basement when we moved! If not, PILLAGE THE BOXES! *rip shred tear* "Don't worry tama's! I'm coming!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back