Same Characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgrapes2007

Reaction score
I'm playing with V4.5 and keep getting the same characters. this is no fun, what shall I do to avoid getting the same characters?? :blink:

Care for them diffrently. Play diffrent games rather than the same ones you've been playing. Take diffrent care of it.

i also had this problem. its important to change the way you take care of it right from the first day you get it! try to keep track of how high his intelligence skills, social skills and fashion skills are. if your tamas keep having the highest skillpoints in the same place, there is a chance you will get the same character.

what i did was trying really different things, like not feeding it untill all hearts are full, or not playing too many games. what you can also try is from the first day you have it, you do not feed it ANY snacks!! when it is unhappy and doesnt want to play you can feed it normal food, and than it will want to play with you

hope this helps bye B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm playing with V4.5 and keep getting the same characters. this is no fun, what shall I do to avoid getting the same characters?? :eek:
Try playing different games with it and make your tamas "major" in a certain skill category. Maybe you've been training your previous characters with Spiritual skill points and you keep giving it the same teachers, amount of attention, etc. Try having your tama major in a different skill category, get new teachers that teaches that skill category, and maybe you'll get new characters.

You can also probably get different characters by training it differently. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe training has something to do with your character's outcome. Try missing a couple of training calls and maybe that will have an impact on what your tama turns into.

Other than that, I really don't know. Hope I helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back