Same family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
which version? perhaps a v5? i have tried getting gozarutchi(the ninja) but it kept on dying and i always had to reset it so i gave up on getting them.

You get the ninja (aka Gozarutchi) when you take ok (Not perfect, but not too, too, bad either) of your Tama.

I got the ninja a few times before. Not too many times though :D

You get the ninja (aka Gozarutchi) when you take ok (Not perfect, but not too, too, bad either) of your Tama.
I got the ninja a few times before. Not too many times though ;)
I know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i still get it + my other tamas are fine! B) B) B) :angry: :angry: :angry:

hey, i know this is probably a bit different than your topc but i just have to ask!

i have a v4 and i just found out that even though i took REALLY DIFFERENT CARE of my tamababies, i never had any characters from the meme or kuchi family, but always from the mame family! i almost had all of the characters from the mame family now, and could someone maybe tell me what i should do to get a character from meme family or kuchi family? thanks! :(

Feed it the steamed bun (07200 43398) or use the whistle (07900 43991) and it'll become a normal family again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back