Sammys log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammy96

Reaction score
Its not a very long log yet but it will be its because its a teenager ryt now.My tama is a v3.

i will start with the main things-

name-Wammy

age-3

gender-boy

generation-1

weight-56lb

traing bar-4

First my tama was a lttle cute baby boy the teletoni then it was the toddler the mizutamatchi now its the teenager the young mametchi and i am taking gd care of it so it will turn in 2 the adult mametchi.The only gd things tht happend 2 me is i won bump 3 times in 1 day,then i bought a boom box with my GOTCHI points and i learned how 2 play flag.My tamagotchi has not done anything gd except when i gt a sale in my shop i will tell u more things about it when it happends and what it will transform in 2 on Monday it is meant 2 transform!P.S plese reply and say anything and please say if its boring or fun 2 read be honest i dont mind, thanks. :gozarutchi: :mametchi:

I found my tama yesterday its a v3 its light blue but with some black.I put the batterys out my v2 into it,coz i had 2 buy a new v3 as i have already told u about and now i found my lost one!

basic things

name-tom

age-1

gender-boy

generation-2

training bar-1

grams-86(better lose some lol)

he is a teenager the hinotamatchi hes so coool.I am putting in password and im trying 2 get the golden tamagotchi and i have 1 more item 2 get in tamatown and its the hat i have 2 find, any ideas where it is in tamatown.I will tell u more thing about tom later. ;)

I dont play with the v3 i found its 2 hard 2 look after 2 at once.My tamagotchi tranformed! Its a black big thing with white in it its called a billotchi its sooooo cute and a bought a ribbon for it and its so cute with it and it came up close 2 the screen!I will tell u more about Wammy soon.Bye xx :huh:

So cute a saw ma tama brush its teeth!My tama is meant 2 have a wee baby tomorrow! B)

Latest posts

Back