sammy's tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheldon got married to a masktchi a couple days ago and left a baby boy this morning. Since I just finished reading Bartimaes, I named him Natt - short for Natthaniel

HEY!!! I got another tamagothi, his name is leroy

my little brother got 1 too! it's name is john

today, natt is a mametchi, he was a kikitchi before

john is a kikitchi

and leroy is a hinotamatchi

leroy and natt are best friends :) and they just met two days ago

:eek: guess what!

What?

:gozarutchi: look what I'm talking as!

hey readers! leroy is a gozarutchi!

tomorrow, I am getting a green v.3 from my friend Tyler it wasn't free though, it took days to talk him into it

Your Tamagotchi log is really good! Good job on the log, keep going! I need to read more!
thank you very much

SAM : Hey guys! I'm a bird with antlers

NATT: no you're not, we don't have birds on tama planet

LEROY's son: hewwo I'nn wewoy'vv kiddd

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, I'm used to v6 evolution times. I forgot, 3 days to adult from teenager

I had to open sam up T_T He had hair stuck in his screen, and I removed it.

There was a line of no projection on the screen, it is still there, but it is tiny now.

SAM: I liked having my first operation.

now off to tamatown

I just won bump!!

Press B repeatedly and don't stop!

thumbs a bit tired? That might help!

Well, first, sorry 'bout not posting, I was playing through LOZ:wind waker, i'm almost done and have time to post now. Second, SAM left his baby, RICKY, with me, his (my new hinotamatchi's) dad wanted him to call more often and gave him a cell phone.

ok peoples, guess what, Ricky (my tama) is now the cutest little yellow hamster with buck teeth ever

:B-hey guys! I'm a debatchi

well, now ricky got married and I reset my techno sound tama, it's name is jessica, and ricky has a baby girl

My new little girl is named kelly, and her nickname is tumor! ;) jessica is....o_0 a violetchi and in a band called cakewars, along with a memetchi and cat...ninja....lady....thing. ;)

ok... tumor lived up to her nickname, she's a nikatchi. jessica got married to a dorotchi(if my ghost stori- I mean...namebooks, are correct) and I REALLY want to find my v5

well, too bad <_< <_< <_< :(

well, time for a tama-talk :furawatchi:

:D hello people of the world, for those who hate tamas, don't. WE COME TO TEACH YOU OF OUR WAYS, SUCH AS POOPING ON THE FLOOR AND GETTING FAT FAST

(if anyone could help, how do I type in different colours)

_

{_) Hello tamatalkers, I'm kelly, a nikatchi, my owner always calls me fat tumor though, it's not my fault I'm 70 lbs! he LET me get this fat.AS AN EXPERIMENT

Can't wait 'till later, I wanna be an adult now though

Latest posts

Back