Sanjaya

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vince730

Reaction score
Oh my gosh!!!

Right now I was watching American Idol, and Sanjaya was just voted off!!!

I didn't think he was all that great but it was kinda funny seeing which hairdo he would have

I know!

[Obviously] he has some talent [whether you liked him or not, you have to give him SOME props] but I didn't think he could win it.

Luckily for him he's only 17 and has lots more life in 'im. ;]

Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He really did!

Last edited by a moderator:
I rejoiced! I jumped around the room and everything. I never liked him. He's nice but it is a singing competition. Not a popularity one. Personally, I think he should have gone long ago. I'm glad LaKisha stayed^_^

Yeah I now. It was shocking.

But it was a bit sad. I don't know why....but him leaving made me cry. o_O

*Tgd*

Oh my gosh!!!Right now I was watching American Idol, and Sanjaya was just voted off!!!

I didn't think he was all that great but it was kinda funny seeing which hairdo he would have
It's about time. I didn't like the little thing they did in memory of him either. It had that crying girl from the show whom I believe and others believe it was a plant :D

Anyway yeah he still has his life ahead of him.

I know, I was watching last night, my dad was all like "Blake shall go" and my mum was all like "No LaKisha's gonna go" and I'm all like "No It will be SANJAYA!" and I was right and I got to rub it in their faces. But then they got mad. But I was like dancing around to room. :angry:

Me and my family HATED him! But I do feel a bit bad for him! I mean he has to hear people talking crap about him! I mean he could be on this looking on it right now! jk! I highly doubt it! but ya!

Aint he the one from Jax FL? Or is that someone else? I dont watch American idol really, but it is funny with the first few episodes in the season

I don't mean to make anybody mad... but this is just my opinion. He sounds and looks like his sister [not a good thing], and he showed off. I think it was time for him to go anyway. And I think it was kind of girly to bawl at the end like that... even if most people cry, he cried a little too much, eh?

I'm just overall very glad that he's gone. :]

Me and my family HATED him! But I do feel a bit bad for him! I mean he has to hear people talking crap about him! I mean he could be on this looking on it right now! jk! I highly doubt it! but ya!
It's a huge coincidence that he lasted as long as he did and then he gets canned before that charity thing American Idol was going to start. I think it was all phony and made by the producers...which is a real shame. A lot of good singers left instead of him in the first place :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back